Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    don anabolico is offline Associate Member

The all peabut butter diet and all egg diet.

ok, im not sure how many of you have heard about the all natural peanutbutter diet, but i have done it about 5 times now and i really like it. It consists of nothing but peanutbutter and whey protien shakes. macro nutrients come out to 55%fat 37% protien and 8% carbs.

question is, could you do a whole egg and whey protien diet just like the pb diet? Wondering cause then i could alternate pb days and egg days to switch it up a bit...
    the egg ratio would come out to 62%fat 35%protien and 3%carbs.

whatcha think?

i would have to eat 30 eggs a day.
    Last edited by don anabolico; 05-09-2008 at 10:18 PM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    too much fat IMO, though the all egg thing could work if you used 4-5egg whites to one egg yoke, that would beef up your protein a ton

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    too much fat IMO, though the all egg thing could work if you used 4-5egg whites to one egg yoke, that would beef up your protein a ton

it is a variation of an atkins diet, fat ratio isnt far off from normal.
    4-5 egg whites per whole egg and the macro nutrients would something crazy like 80% protien not to mention i would have to eat i million more eggs to reach desired calorie amount.

or add more whey shakes, what's wrong with having to eat alot, just get egg whites by the 3 1/2 gallon and your good

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    what are the benefits of this kind of diet?

Quote Originally Posted by suprman09 View Post
    what are the benefits of this kind of diet?
    well the macro nutrients come out real well for a good keto diet. i got shredded on the pb diet many times. its also REAL easy to eat, you just wash the pb down with the pro shake. just wonder if you could do the same with eggs so you could rotate days of meals...

suprman09 is offline Associate Member
    Very interesting. What about a PWO shake, no carbs? Also is the peanut butter used to slow the absorption of the whey protein since whey is usually absored very quickly? Would casein or egg protein powder be a better choice? Fat seems pretty high to me but I am no expert.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    30 eggs a day?! Wow.... if you decide to try it, please let us know how it goes....

Dezeroth is offline Junior Member
    what did u do PreWO, During and PWO meals??? any carbs? no carbs?

u say u got shredded?? can this really lean you out? did u carb cycle or did u strictly do whey/eggs and PB?? and if so, for how long did u keep this diet up?

btw!! did u do any cardio while on this diet?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Interesting although I don't think I could do it. Seems like you wouldn't have much energy for your workouts?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    This ganna be a joke. The worst macros ever heard. Leave it to the losers

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    tis interesting, but Im gonna have to pass mate

Quote Originally Posted by Dezeroth View Post
    what did u do PreWO, During and PWO meals??? any carbs? no carbs?

u say u got shredded?? can this really lean you out? did u carb cycle or did u strictly do whey/eggs and PB?? and if so, for how long did u keep this diet up?

btw!! did u do any cardio while on this diet?
    yes i would consider 4% bf shredded. yes. stickly pb and whey protien. 8-9 weeks was the longest i ran it.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    Interesting although I don't think I could do it. Seems like you wouldn't have much energy for your workouts?
    you get your energy from the good fats in the pb. energy was'nt as bad as most keto diets ive run.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    This ganna be a joke. The worst macros ever heard. Leave it to the losers
    No, your ability to compose a decent sentence is the joke. So tell me what a keto diets macro nutrient ratio is supposed look like then please?
    Cause last time i checked, a keto diets purpose is to eliminate as much carbs as possible to pull your body into a keto state. Thus meaning dumping cals into either protien or fat. Your body can only absorb around 30g per meal of protien. so the rest is shoved off into fat cals. So please shed some light to what you consider a good ratio....?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i'll pass too.. the chicken boob diet gets old, but at least i get to eat green beans with it..

hahah .. oh and some peanut butter..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I don't think my girlfriend would like me on the peanut butter diet anyway. Hmmm...maybe if I ever want her to break up with me I'll try it?

so this diet wont work?? :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Dezeroth View Post
    so this diet wont work?? :'(
    the diet works like magic. got down to 4% bf on it, as i had said above.

chopper9451 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by don anabolico View Post
    Your body can only absorb around 30g per meal of protien. so the rest is shoved off into fat cals.
    is that true? crazy. did not know what.... so how long do you need to wait

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    No, your ability to compose a decent sentence is the joke. So tell me what a keto diets macro nutrient ratio is supposed look like then please?
    Cause last time i checked, a keto diets purpose is to eliminate as much carbs as possible to pull your body into a keto state. Thus meaning dumping cals into either protien or fat. Your body can only absorb around 30g per meal of protien. so the rest is shoved off into fat cals. So please shed some light to what you consider a good ratio....?
    Absolutely untrue. 30g protein max? So if you eat say 50g protein 6 times per day and nothing else you will gain fat? Even tho its only 1200kcal per day? Sorry but you are kidding yourself if you beleive you can pick a golden number for the amount of protein ppl can take in at a given time and then also assume aminos will not be used for energy especially when cutting.

If your diet works for u and I'm sure I'd does than great, but don't go around stating your speculation as fact.

chopper9451 is offline Associate Member
    thought that sounded out there

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    Absolutely untrue. 30g protein max? So if you eat say 50g protein 6 times per day and nothing else you will gain fat? Even tho its only 1200kcal per day? Sorry but you are kidding yourself if you beleive you can pick a golden number for the amount of protein ppl can take in at a given time and then also assume aminos will not be used for energy especially when cutting.

If your diet works for u and I'm sure I'd does than great, but don't go around stating your speculation as fact.
    Well that is what i learnt in all 3 of my national acadamy of sports medicine courses, and also what my dietition and doctor say. If you are workingout on certain gear then you can absorb a bit more, for instance on anavar .
    Also last time i checked, "around 30" is not a golden number is it mr know it all?

..and no, mister albino, your body does'nt dispose of extra protien by turning it into fat. you pee out excess protien...it is now clear that you are an idiot, so sit down and shut up.

wow! pretty knowledgeable don anabolico

ur body does piss out extra protein

And who the hell said that a keto diet is suitable for bodybuilders???

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well that is what i learnt in all 3 of my national acadamy of sports medicine courses, and also what my dietition and doctor say. If you are workingout on certain gear then you can absorb a bit more, for instance on anavar .
    Also last time i checked, "around 30" is not a golden number is it mr know it all?

..and no, mister albino, your body does'nt dispose of extra protien by turning it into fat. you pee out excess protien...it is now clear that you are an idiot, so sit down and shut up.
    Ok let me just say this was pretty hilarious to me. You are extremely uneducated in nutrition, and lack the most basic knowledge. You come in here asking for ADVICE yet then turn around and state things as fact that are untrue. Peanut butter and whey protein...good call lol.

Now lets look at a few things you said just to make it clear that you are a complete moron.

I will quote you to make it even funnier.

Your body can only absorb around 30g per meal of protien. so the rest is shoved off into fat cals.
    Now you say...

your body does'nt dispose of extra protien by turning it into fat. you pee out excess protien
    Wow you sure changed your mind pretty quickly didnt you?

And hey your nutritionist probably did tell YOU that YOU can only get 30g protein...thas probably because you barely have any muscle mass on you kiddo.

It is still wrong and you are wasting your money going to that nutritionist. Show me a scientific study where they say your body can only absorb that much. Because I can sure show you studies proving that is completely wrong. In fact there were some posted in this very forum.

But definitely find yourself a new nutritionist. Not sure why you're paying someone if your cutting diet consist of peanut butter and protein shakes LMAO.

OH man before I end I gotta save the best for last...

for instance anavar
    Awww you like running baby anavar cycles little lady? Good work, you take anavar and peanut butter with whey shakes. You are on the road to greatness.

BTW...dont EVER try to put me down again or you are gone. I was nothing but respectful in my first post, sure maybe I showed that you lack nutritional knowledge which probably embarrassed you but dont ever come back with a reply like that again to me.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member

First of all, do you know who you are insulting? Secondly Bino has shared wealth of information and he is right in what he states in this case. You are incorrect yet you sill use scurrilous remarks?
    Third, I suggest you read the rules because your words merit a suspension right there. Henceforth, before you commence your diatribe, I suggest you follow your own advice, as you stated in the latter part of your comment.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    haha get em Bino

this dude is a joke

then again, I hear Cutler ran a anavar /pb/whey(Muscletech ) cycle before he won...

so who knows...

Ok let me just say this was pretty hilarious to me. You are extremely uneducated in nutrition, and lack the most basic knowledge. You come in here asking for ADVICE yet then turn around and state things as fact that are untrue. Peanut butter and whey protein...good call lol.

Now lets look at a few things you said just to make it clear that you are a complete moron.

I will quote you to make it even funnier.

Now you say...

Wow you sure changed your mind pretty quickly didnt you?

And hey your nutritionist probably did tell YOU that YOU can only get 30g protein...thas probably because you barely have any muscle mass on you kiddo.

It is still wrong and you are wasting your money going to that nutritionist. Show me a scientific study where they say your body can only absorb that much. Because I can sure show you studies proving that is completely wrong. In fact there were some posted in this very forum.

But definitely find yourself a new nutritionist. Not sure why you're paying someone if your cutting diet consist of peanut butter and protein shakes LMAO.

OH man before I end I gotta save the best for last...

Awww you like running baby anavar cycles little lady? Good work, you take anavar and peanut butter with whey shakes. You are on the road to greatness.

BTW...dont EVER try to put me down again or you are gone. I was nothing but respectful in my first post, sure maybe I showed that you lack nutritional knowledge which probably embarrassed you but dont ever come back with a reply like that again to me.

you read my statment wrong. in a whole i was talking about placing the calories in the right macros. - since you can only absorb so much protien the rest of your cals need to come from fat (shoved off into fat cals), not that they are stored as fat cals. read the whole post next time.

by looking at your avatar, i am bigger and leaner than you are, so i will stick to my nutritionist. lemme know if you want his #. jay cutler did a peanut butter diet, i guess he is a moron in your eyes too?

i never said i was on anavar, i was holding it as an example as var allows you to absorb more protien than any other aas that we know of. again, read the post.

if going on a power trip and banning me will make you feel better small guy, then be my guest. maybe you should be on elite, they like to go on banning sprees banning the smart vets too.

have a good day big guy.
    Last edited by don anabolico; 05-11-2008 at 08:49 PM.

anybody else sensing a thread close or is it just me, cause i see no good info coming from this thread anymore

Don, if you want to pick a fight with a mod that's your call, but you won't win so either way it's kind of retarded

Bino, it's not worth your time to answer him

just my two cents

anybody else sensing a thread close or is it just me, cause i see no good info coming from this thread anymore

Don, if you want to pick a fight with a mod that's your call, but you won't win so either way it's kind of retarded

Bino, it's not worth your time to answer him

just my two cents

not picking a fight. i came and asked for thoughts regarding an egg diet in relation to my peabut butter diet. so far all i got was nit picking at my post at which i took as rude mannor. simple.

understood, either way, not a good idea to patronize a mod, i'd post something about the post but i already posted my ideas earlier

i guess in the end you could just try to make a log with your egg diet idea and track how you do, i'd be interesting IMO

understood, either way, not a good idea to patronize a mod, i'd post something about the post but i already posted my ideas earlier

i guess in the end you could just try to make a log with your egg diet idea and track how you do, i'd be interesting IMO

yeah..i don't see why it would not work. Fat is fat, no matter which source you get it from. it is a bit higher in fat than my pb diet, but not to far off. for me the pb diet was easy and it did work. thanks for your input.

no prob, though like i was saying, fat from eggs is extremely easy to manipulate because you can change your macros by taking out the yokes from some and changing the ratio of egg whites to egg yolks

yeah thats exactly what i just did actually just to bring the fat down a tad. 1/2 and 1/2. i found someone on the afboard that got good results at doing a whole egg diet. ill keep you posted on how this goes. i think i will rotate meals with eggs and pb, just to keep it a lil diffrent.

thanks, yeah please do, i'm always looking for new diets and techniques

Fordfan01 is offline Member

actually this is incorrect....if u r pissing out protein then u got some serious kidney problems.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    What if you start to pee out peanut butter?

you read my statment wrong. in a whole i was talking about placing the calories in the right macros. - since you can only absorb so much protien the rest of your cals need to come from fat (shoved off into fat cals), not that they are stored as fat cals. read the whole post next time.

by looking at your avatar, i am bigger and leaner than you are, so i will stick to my nutritionist. lemme know if you want his #. jay cutler did a peanut butter diet, i guess he is a moron in your eyes too?

i never said i was on anavar , i was holding it as an example as var allows you to absorb more protien than any other aas that we know of. again, read the post.

if going on a power trip and banning me will make you feel better small guy, then be my guest. maybe you should be on elite, they like to go on banning sprees banning the smart vets too.

have a good day big guy.
    You arrogant, I'd like really to see some comparings...you probably haven't seen any pic of Bino yet...let's show how "big and cut" you are then!

I'd like to see the article on Iron Jay doing a PB diet...BS
    Last edited by ChuckLee; 05-12-2008 at 03:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information