slownsteady is offline New Member

Help me... Please

OK. I am 22 years old (May 27th i will be anyways), i am 6'1" and roughly 170lbs. I was a "fat kid" growing up until the time i reached about 16-17 when i developed IBS, Ulcers and GIRD. I was at about 250lbs+ but the constant diahrea/vomiting made me lose weight rather quickly. I finaly got my ass to the doctot and got my stomach issues under control and have been working to keep the weight down with great success... Now i am at the point where i would like to build more muscle mass.

I only hit the gym may be 3 times a week for a couple hours but have been doing so for almost two years and honestly haven't seen any kind of results from doing so and it is starting to get to me. I believe a big majority of it is my diet. I only take in may be 2000+/- calories a day as i work A LOT and don't really think about eating when i am busy. Of course the first thing that people say is "steroids " thats all you need. Of course i know that isn't tru so i figure i would hit you'all up for some diet tips while i read/learn more about anabolics.

I AM NOT TRYING TO WIN ANY CONTESTS OR BE A MASSIVE BODY BUILDER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I AM NOT DOING ANY OF THIS FOR SHOWS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, JUST DOING IT FOR ME. as gay as this may sound, i want to have a body like Mark Wahlburg, or atleast like he had back in his "Marky Mark" days...

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slownsteady View Post
    OK. I am 22 years old (May 27th i will be anyways), i am 6'1" and roughly 170lbs. I was a "fat kid" growing up until the time i reached about 16-17 when i developed IBS, Ulcers and GIRD. I was at about 250lbs+ but the constant diahrea/vomiting made me lose weight rather quickly. I finaly got my ass to the doctot and got my stomach issues under control and have been working to keep the weight down with great success... Now i am at the point where i would like to build more muscle mass.

I only hit the gym may be 3 times a week for a couple hours but have been doing so for almost two years and honestly haven't seen any kind of results from doing so and it is starting to get to me. I believe a big majority of it is my diet. I only take in may be 2000+/- calories a day as i work A LOT and don't really think about eating when i am busy. Of course the first thing that people say is "steroids " thats all you need. Of course i know that isn't tru so i figure i would hit you'all up for some diet tips while i read/learn more about anabolics.

I AM NOT TRYING TO WIN ANY CONTESTS OR BE A MASSIVE BODY BUILDER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I AM NOT DOING ANY OF THIS FOR SHOWS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, JUST DOING IT FOR ME. as gay as this may sound, i want to have a body like Mark Wahlburg, or atleast like he had back in his "Marky Mark" days...
    1st off if your goal isn't to get BIG and MASSIVE, I don't think AAS should be an option for you, you could hit the goals you want by taking care of the 2 things in bold above.

Your working out way too much, your weight training shouldn't take you more than 45-50 minutes 4-5 times/week and your diet definitley horrible if you are eating about 2000 cals/day only.

Read the lean bulking stickies in the diet forum, line up your OWN diet and post in a new thread in the diet forum for fine tuninig.

Good luck
    Smoke

Thread Information