Boomdawg is offline New Member

Loss of appetite. HELP!

Not exactly sure where I should be posting this but...

I'm just about to wrap up week 2 of a 500mg per week cycle of test E. Since week 2 began I have been feeling increasing elevation in my mood. However, with this elevation I've also developed a decrease in appetite. Thinking and even looking at food does nothing for me, and when I try to force myself to eat ANYTHING, I often find myself coming close to if not actually gagging.

I read somewhere that this is a possible side effect and that the body might just need to adjust to the extra amount of testosterone . Clearly I am worried about this. If it continues then my cycle really won't be of any benefit to me at all without food.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem before at all? Is it just temporary for a week or so and then your appetite comes right back? Should I be looking into appetite stimulators somewhere?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomdawg View Post
    Not exactly sure where I should be posting this but...

I'm just about to wrap up week 2 of a 500mg per week cycle of test E. Since week 2 began I have been feeling increasing elevation in my mood. However, with this elevation I've also developed a decrease in appetite. Thinking and even looking at food does nothing for me, and when I try to force myself to eat ANYTHING, I often find myself coming close to if not actually gagging.

I read somewhere that this is a possible side effect and that the body might just need to adjust to the extra amount of testosterone . Clearly I am worried about this. If it continues then my cycle really won't be of any benefit to me at all without food.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem before at all? Is it just temporary for a week or so and then your appetite comes right back? Should I be looking into appetite stimulators somewhere?
    Never had/heard of people having this issue with test e but i guess everyone is different.

Whats your diet look like ?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    its mental.

just eat

Thread Information