Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Quick and clean and tasty

OK boys and girls, I just put down a 10 oz can of canned chicken breast. Its some good stuff if your looking for something quick, and your tired of the old tuna routine. I added a little fat free mayo, some pepper, and some sweet relish. Good suff on whole wheat bread! 10 oz can has 250 cals, 45 grams of protein, 1000mg of sodium... Ok well thats the bad part, 1 gram of fat 0 carbs. Its not cheap, but you can find it on sale. I found some 5 oz cans today for 4 for 5$. Give it a try. Any one else have any good quick clean food suggestions??? I'm always looking for something good!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    JDawg,
    I suggested canned chicken in a previous post. Canned chicken is the shit for a college student. I go to a wholesale club and buy a sleeve of 5 13 oz. cans for like 15 bucks. I mix a can with some oatmeal, add some ketchup to it...mix it up and take it in a plastic container to class. Damn, who has time to cook chicken these dayz...Not me. Or you can always buy tuna cans and plactic containers at the dollar store for some protein meal to go. Works for me.
    Usualsuspect

Yea, man I really was impressed at how good it tastes.

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    it's a staple for me when dieting... I take a can, mix it with some olive oil and some mexican seasonings... woo!

I'll be giving that a try bro. Fat free chedder cheese, Wheat tortilla, tuna/ Chicken, red hot, microwave. Ultimate meal that takes about 3 minutes to do. Olive oil and mexican seasoning huh? sounds good. What kind of mexican seasoning???

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I love the tuna in the foil pouch esp for work and travel. No can opener and no draining necessary.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    It's a bit of an acquired taste, but when I'm being strict it tastes pretty good. I just use mexican seasoning from the spice bottle, I think the kind I'm using right now is McCormick and it's pretty decent. Use whatever kind you like I suppose!

mekler is offline Associate Member
    i cook up some brown rice, toss in some canned chicken and some really REALLY hot hot sauce..mmm

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by mekler
    i cook up some brown rice, toss in some canned chicken and some really REALLY hot hot sauce..mmm
    That's the best part about canned chicken - you can dump it right into just abut anything and boost the protein content. Tuna is not as versitile... as far as my taste go...

Thread Information