mike954 is offline Member

unsweet icetea with sweet and low cutting?

ok most of the time i drink just water but i love ice tea is it cool to drink wile cutting unsweet with 1 pack of sweet and low?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Come on now.....why would it not? 1 packet of S &L is less than one grams of carbs....

i know there realy is nothing bad in it but just thought i would ask there is nothing on a diet soda marco and studies say even drinking one can aday of diet soda will make you gain weight.. may be a stupid question but i guess the only stupid question is the one never asked but you a smart guy you already know that huh?

Quote Originally Posted by mike954 View Post
    i know there realy is nothing bad in it but just thought i would ask there is nothing on a diet soda marco and studies say even drinking one can aday of diet soda will make you gain weight.. may be a stupid question but i guess the only stupid question is the one never asked but you a smart guy you already know that huh?

*Note to self*

Avoid these type threads. Nothing worse than a smart ass, over analzing, punk.
    1 can diet soda wil make you gain weight.....ROFLLLLLLLLL

dude the only reason i sayed that is cuz i was reading a thread and you were bashing some guy for no reason i dont think i have ever seen you say anything nice but please dont start stuff im not going to fight and get all pissed off like some little kid if thats what you are looking for have a nice day! and go drink some soda

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Drink diet soda, drink iced tea with sweet and low. Just don't let this count as a water subsitute.

Quote Originally Posted by mike954 View Post
    dude the only reason i sayed that is cuz i was reading a thread and you were bashing some guy for no reason i dont think i have ever seen you say anything nice but please dont start stuff im not going to fight and get all pissed off like some little kid if thats what you are looking for have a nice day! and go drink some soda

Oh, you know me? You've read all 4k of my posts? You are passing judgement on me because some momo f*ck said cocnut oil is the best oil?
    How dare you judge me off one thread! F*CK YOU.....PUNK!

RikuY is offline Junior Member
    I drink coffee in the morning with sweet and low. The only consideration I make is because of the caffeine content, I drink as much water as coffee right after. I don't count that into my water intake, as the caffeine is a diuretic.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    damn im glad i dont have to deal with you guys in person, just on the boards were i can leave when i want hahaha

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    Oh, you know me? You've read all 4k of my posts? You are passing judgement on me because some momo f*ck said cocnut oil is the best oil?

your funny bro!

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member

Thread Information