JF666 is offline New Member

What do you th ink of my cutting diet

im 5'6 140 pounds, 10-12% bodyfat ( my top 4 abs are extremely visible). just wanted to know what anyone thinks of this diet or if they can give me some info. ive been on this diet for a month and a half coming down from 150 pounds at around 16% bodyfat. i also do 45 minutes of cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and i weight train monday-friday split bodyparts.

heres the diet.

right after my cardio at 10am: 1 cup oatmeal, 6 egg whites

12pm pre workout: 6oz grilled chicken breast on 2 slices of whole wheat

2pm pwo: 60 grams of waxy maize starch and a protein shake 10 minutes after which consist of 120 calories, 24 grams of proteins, 3 grams of carbs

4pm: 6oz lean meat(chicken breast, turkey breast, 99%ff ground turkey or chicken) and 1 cup of brown rice

6pm: 6oz of lean meat and 5 oz of steamed broccoli and cauliflower mix

8pm: same as 6pm meal

10pm: 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese with 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter (smucker's no salt added)

i just recently added in the wheat bread and brown rice. before that, the only carbs i was getting are from morning oatmeal and my pwo shake, but i was feeling so shitty with that low of carbs.

so what do you guys think? any advice or suggestions?

thanks alot

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    5'6 140lbs....are you male or female? You didnt really mention what your goals were with the diet so it's tough to critique it.

JF666 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    5'6 140lbs....are you male or female? You didnt really mention what your goals were with the diet so it's tough to critique it.
    im a male. my goal is to lower my body fat. im basically trying to get extremely ripped and i don't mind sacrificing a few pounds of muscle. my top 4 abs are visible but my bottom arent. i just want to see if my diet was in check in order to do that. and if there was anything else i can do to speed up the process. like what kind of cardio do you think is best for fat loss? hiit? low-intensity for long durations?

thanks

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    diet looks good just cut calories the usual is 800-1000 below bmr but ive been lower and did cardio in the morning on an empty stomach, add in some wind sprints and up kill cardio they melt fat fast, i also ran low carbs for awhile and used lipo6 which was great for the extra energy and final push to get it done. good luck

Thread Information