Metallica is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Im on day 16 of the "Swolegenix" cutting diet and I must tell you it is working great. If there is anyone out there who needs help constructing a diet to get you ripped and still hold muscle and strength, then hit the man up. He is a top individual who will work with you and make sure you succeed. Im down from 270 to about 255 right now and im starting to see some abs. Strength has not budged and pumps are still great in the gym. Im trying to get down to 240 and have a 6-pack and it's just a matter of time. Once again props to SwoleCat and if anyone out there needs a great cutting program or even a mass building program, its worth looking at it...My partner is on the mass building program and is up from 185 to 202 and actually looks leaner because of the very little fat he has put on with the new added mass...

No "advertorials" allowed - good to hear its working for you - CYC

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, good for you bro Losing 15 lbs i 16 days is telling me 1 thing, catabolic. Shoot for a lb-2 perweek. any more than that is water or muscle, two very iimportant items needed to successfully completea diet.

Thread Information