bigteez66 is offline Junior Member

Help with thick skin, genetic?

Ok, I am 19 years old. I weighed about 230 at the most about 2 years ago. I am down to a leaner 200 right now. I have always had thick skin. Especially on the outside of my arms. Basically all of the skin on the side of my arm that is visible just standing there is thick. I was wondering if that is because I am betwenn 14-16% bodyfat or because that is the way my body is made up. My Uncle also use to body build and he mentioned the same thing, so whats the deal and how can I get rid of it? Thanks Yall

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    i've never heard of this so i'm not much help, but i think it would help out alot to see it in person. The only other thing i can think of is(just a guess) if u just lost some weight and u just got a lil extra skin laying around. U would be able to tell if it was extra skin if it was just "thick" around the areas that most of the fat came from like say the stomach.

One of my friends lost about that much weight, and he got his bodyfat to around 7% and he didn't have a 6-pack when he just flexed his abs, but when he flexed his abs and pulled the skin he had a 6-pack, so thats possibly a way to tell.

bigteez66 is offline Junior Member

skin

Yeah the diffrence between pumped and not pumped is huge! I can pull skin from my back and around my ribs about 1-11/2" from my body. I gues it is just left over from when I was fat. When I say I am 5'11" 200 lbs I mean I bench like 315 or so. I'm not that fat to give you an idea. http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=35601 I am taller and a little bigger than this dude, I have a little more BF than him but not much. There was another teen on here that I resembled alot but i couldn't find him. Sounds like it is time for a digital camera. Let me know Thanks

Thread Information