Tazwell is offline Senior Member

How Can I Measure My Waist?

Hi,
    I've been trying to get an idea of my waist measurement. I have measuring tape and it says I have a 38 inch waist, but I wear a size 34 in pants.
    So witch one is it?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell View Post
    Hi,
    I've been trying to get an idea of my waist measurement. I have measuring tape and it says I have a 38 inch waist, but I wear a size 34 in pants.
    So witch one is it?
    Obviously its the tape measure that is correct. Waist size in pants are always pretty much not even close . Make sure you measure the titties on the hottie in your avi and get back to us with there size !!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Obviously its the tape measure that is correct. Waist size in pants are always pretty much not even close . Make sure you measure the titties on the hottie in your avi and get back to us with there size !!!
    Classic!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You can not go by jean size anymore. For the last few years the companies have been giving larger sizes a smaller number to increase sales. It started with the women's pants and eventually carried over to the men's.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    You can not go by jean size anymore. For the last few years the companies have been giving larger sizes a smaller number to increase sales. It started with the women's pants and eventually carried over to the men's.

You mean I don't have a 32 inch waist?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell View Post
    Hi,
    So witch one is it?
    Measure around your stomach across your belly button with the tape and that will give you your real waist measurement... You could alway just go to suit store and have them measure it for you too....

Thread Information