FmRommel is offline Member

Sugar/low carb - cell tech/timing

Quick Question-
    I am cutting right now and doing this "rotating" idea...
    so mod carb/low carb/low carb/high carb/repeat.

Heres my problem - I have got all the essentials for a "poor man's Cell Tech." but i need to add the dextrose - not only for absorbstion, but to offset any catabolic shit post workout. Will this screw my entire day of low carb? And do you guys takeall 10grms post workout? I was thinkin-

5 grams b/f workout - 30mins
    5grams post workout - asap/with protein and dextrose

sound ok?
    Any help would be great!!!
    Thanks

CKD??

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    if you do a low carb diet which is around 100 or 150 grams of carbs.....ingest only 50 grams of dextrose post workout with protein and creatine .......if you do any kind of zero or any keto type diet try to only have around zero to 10 carbs

Thanks - Any recomendations?

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    well it very hard to hep you idint post any stats,bf,or pics all i know is your trying to cut....well personnally im a big fan of the keto diet which is under 15 carbs daily......there is no exact number of carbs one can eat and stay in ketosis some people can eat around 50 and stay there some have to eat under 10 ...i try to eat no more than 15 a day usually i am around 8 .....be carefull ...eggs,cheeses,sugar free goods(candys,cookies,drinks) do have some kind of counter keto affect so its very hard to eat under 8.....then again its not that hard to stay atzero if you just stock up on chopped meat,tuna,chicken ive done this a couple of days but usally i need some eggs and cheese in the morninig......sorry beenie lol i cant do zero every day ...am more quetsions ask me man or better beenie .....hes the man i turn to for carbless diets....mikexxl is also very helpful they are great bros ...and they always help me out so bsacially everything i am telling u i learned from them and from myself.....and another thing i picked up myself...when i take cla i seem to geta lil boost ....dunno whgat it is but boost me up arund 6 or8grams of it a day ....

Thanks xzoomzx -
    I like the idea, but 8 is a bit much, kinda tough, and eggs is a lifeline for me, so we will have to see. Thanks for all your help-BTW I also feel a litttle "boost" from CLA - takin 9grms myself
    Peace

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I don't know a ton about the keto diet, but as for postworkout carbs this is what i know. Even if u are dieting, postworkout is when u need the carbs, your body is not going to use it for fat, this is when your muscles need carbs the most, and protein works a ton better with carbs. Take it ez on the dextrose like(30-40g)and take in a reasonable amount of good carbs.

Thread Information