AcePowerZ is offline Member

Purity Products Super Reds?

A friend of mine gave me a jar of this stuff called Purity Products Super Reds and I just wanted to know if anyone has Used/Heard of this stuff?I looked it up online and it seams to be something that I could use. It say it is used with people who dont eat there veggies... and that's me. Here is the rite up on it from the website. Anyhow I wanted to know if this stuff is good for people who don't eat greens???

This r*********ary formula delivers high ORAC power with a great berry flavor to support healthy liver, immune, neurological, cardiovascular and eye functions.* Supercharge your body with antioxidant protection and enjoy the great berry flavor of Super Reds.*

Due to the concentrated fruit extracts, each serving of Super Reds contains a minimum of 3,000 ORAC units - the antioxidant equivalent of 5 servings of fruits a day. Super Reds is perfect for people who routinely miss out on the health benefits of greens and phytonutrients. Yeast free and vegetarian, Super Reds will help you maintain your health every day.

Research continues to validate the health benefits of plants and phytonutrients. Purity’s Super Reds is loaded with nutrient dense fruits, berries and phytonutrients, plus a rich variety of greens, flax, brain-support nutrients and a full 3 grams of fiber. Super Reds supports our health delivering key plant nutrients often missing in our diets.*

Super Reds Helps To Support:

* Healthy Energy levels*
    * Heart Health*
    * Brain Health*
    * Healthy Immunity*

AcePowerZ is offline Member

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    The first mistake you made was going to the manf. web page for research. What do you expect them to say ?

Keep researching.

Thread Information