oc pitbull is offline Member

Hey guys I need some help...

i have been in rehab for some stupid reasons i do not want to go into (basically to not go to the slammer). I need a good diet that i can put into play as soon as i am out of here. I have done a lot of research but what works for you. i am 5-7 165 rite now about 10% bf and I am basically trying to gain maybe a few clean clean lbs. I am a little confused on how many calories I should be consuming. I am weight lifting 5 days a week with 5 days a week of ju-jitsu/boxing. Weight lifting in the morning and ju jitsu at night.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by oc pitbull View Post
    i have been in rehab for some stupid reasons i do not want to go into (basically to not go to the slammer). I need a good diet that i can put into play as soon as i am out of here. I have done a lot of research but what works for you. i am 5-7 165 rite now about 10% bf and I am basically trying to gain maybe a few clean clean lbs. I am a little confused on how many calories I should be consuming. I am weight lifting 5 days a week with 5 days a week of ju-jitsu/boxing. Weight lifting in the morning and ju jitsu at night.
    propose a diet and we'll critique it, i take it that's not you in your avatar

lol that was me when i was 19

I have never cut before or really just tried to maintain I have always been on this bulking kick my whole life. Maybe it is little man syndrome ha.

lol that was me when i was 19
    how are the wheels, i ask because i'm around your height, but 35lbs heavier and my upper looks only a little bigger when i'm cut down, though alot of my weight is in my legs

Well I will tell you at that time I was really slow compared to when i was about 165. I played for the number one team in the nation for hs soccer for 4 years. screwed around at a jc for 2 years gained all that weight and tried to walk on at a d1 school. I was not fast at all compared to how i was. once i got going i was fast but i was not quick. Suffered a lot of sides from running a long cycle with lots of different types of juice. Had to get gno surgery and liver enzymes were through the roof followed with through the roof bp. Do not recommend steroids for anyone at that age.

Well I will tell you at that time I was really slow compared to when i was about 165. I played for the number one team in the nation for hs soccer for 4 years. screwed around at a jc for 2 years gained all that weight and tried to walk on at a d1 school. I was not fast at all compared to how i was. once i got going i was fast but i was not quick. Suffered a lot of sides from running a long cycle with lots of different types of juice. Had to get gno surgery and liver enzymes were through the roof followed with through the roof bp. Do not recommend steroids for anyone at that age.
    i agree, i am that age, lol

Not to mention i literally felt like a crazy person. but god do i love tren .

Thread Information