gettingthere is offline Senior Member

Need help with diet

20years old.5foot 10ish inches. 11st 6lbs. training around 18months.

Ive been told steroids im not ready for and them people are probably right.

My problem is im in college and find it hard to buy the right food all the time and to cook it. I really want my arms to get alot bigger, their coming on ok but but i want them to really stick out along with everything else of course.

Has anyone got a good bulking diet for me? i take trac before training and sizeon during and syntha 6 protein also. I would appreciate any help

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sneejoe View Post
    20years old.5foot 10ish inches. 11st 6lbs. training around 18months.

Ive been told steroids im not ready for and them people are probably right.

My problem is im in college and find it hard to buy the right food all the time and to cook it. I really want my arms to get alot bigger, their coming on ok but but i want them to really stick out along with everything else of course.

Has anyone got a good bulking diet for me? i take trac before training and sizeon during and syntha 6 protein also. I would appreciate any help
    Never heard of Tupperware? Premake and premeasure all of your food 2 times a week. Like on Sunday and Wed.

This question comes up all the time. Some one should make a thread on how to eat at college, vacation, or on the job with no breaks.

Thread Information