Buckyo7 is offline Junior Member

Best diet for manual labor

Well i got a seasonal job at UPS lol dont laugh im only 18 i need the money plus i cant beat 11.50/hr but anyways...i will be loadin and unloadin shit and takin it to doorsteps for 40-60hrs a week...now i was thinking of doing keto while on this maby with a high fat % but i dont know....currently i am 6'2" 220lbs 19%BF i would like to get down to 185 with 9-10%bf by March (spring break) do you guys think this is acomplishable? what kind of diet would you recomend for 7 weeks of this type of exercise?

Thanks a ton
    Buck

KeyMastur is offline VET
    can i ask you why you want to drop almost 40 pounds ?? unless you've just got a huge tire around the waist, flabby arms, and cellulite in the ass / leg area, then i would cut the poundage in half. look to get to 205 area first. IMO 185 at 6'2" is skinny.

i'm 6'2" myself, and if i ever hit 185, i'd shoot myself (either with a gun or a needle, probably try the latter first).

Buckyo7 is offline Junior Member
    oh and yes i do have a HUUUGE ass tire around my waste lol if you could cut off right before it i look great but its just genetics i guess i dont have a belly just a huge ass tire around it (love handles) put it this way..my chest is 43" and my tire is 39"!!! doesnt exactly have a good V shape to it! lol my arms and legs arnt really that big i got a big ass but i think its from squats what do u think? i was thinking of just giong on a keto at @2400 cal a day i figure 3lbs a week for 7 weeks thats around 20lbs then another 4-5weeks later i would be at my goal...some of the "fat" is acctually loose skin although it tightened this last year i went from 300-195 in 6 months so yeh ya know

Thanks for replying
    Buck

Thread Information