Thread: Carb Cycling

MrPerfect is offline Junior Member

Carb Cycling

Hi all,

New memebr here and this is my first post. I am looking to cut fat and I am trying to ajust my diet to do so. From what i gathered from many other posts I have read I should take my carbs heavier in the morning and less at night? And I also read many posts about carb cycling i.e. A day of higher carbs followed by a day of lower etc. and was wonder where these levels should stay in between? I am trying to get down a bit to show off some of this muscle I am 6'2" and around 230, I am trying to get down to around 210, I'll see how that looks and see where to go from there. Also what are the best sources for my carbs? How about good fat sources? I try to take in most monos and don't take in excessive amounts but what would be a good level? I am trying to get a hold of a digital camera to most some picks.

Thanks In Advance Guys

MP

Oops sorry, i also forgot to add I run 4 times a week for cardio usually about 1 1/2 miles. Any good adjustments here?

BUMP

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Alright bro first off welcome to the board. Your two biggest carb meals should be 1. post workout meal-which should consist of 35-60 grams of simple carbs that come from dextrose or malto-dextrin. and 2. Your breakfast which should be limited at around 40 grams,each meal before 6 should contain 30 grams carbs or less,if you want to really accelerate your fat loss try a CKD diet.

CKD diet? Is that like Ketosis?

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    yes very similar except for the carb up on the weekends. go to BB.com and go under nutrition forum and they have awesome articles that are sticky's posted up,that is where I learned everything from

Thanks a lot bro.

Thread Information