Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gotjuice? is offline Associate Member

willing to pay $$ for online workout help !!!!

i have been a member since 2003. i have tons of research on lots of topics. there is a lot to know. the more i read the more lost i get.
    i am willing to pay a few bux here and there via paypal for some online guidance. i have done numerous cycles and relatively knowledgeable on dieting. i just need some fine tuning. i am looking for someone who has been a member for a while, has at least 700 posts, has a history of helpful threads, and just flat out knows his shyt.....i am not talking major money but maybe 10 bux here 20 there like for a workout routine, a well planned out diet, best way to run my cycle, etc...if you meet those qualifications and are interested shoot me a pm..........i am tired of doing hrs of research just to be lost again

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    haha this always makes no sense to me.
    I've done "hours" of research and have never been lost.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Second person in 3 days to say they will pay for "informational" help...something is fishy

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like a "help wanted" add in the paper. lol be sure to send your resumes guys.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    If anyone accepts money here for what we do for FREE, then they are just scamming you.

All you need do is ask your questions here and do a little research after we answer you so you understand what you are doing and not just taking the words of faceless internet steroid experts...

What is is you need help with. DO NOT SPEND MONEY on anyone here UNLESS its
    Nark in the diet section, he does provide professional services, but he ALSO provides FREE advice here in his diet thread !!!

ASK AWAY

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    you can pretty much plan a very nice workout routine, diet and cycle just with the stickies. have you given those a look? they are there for a reason.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    now please send funds to steroid .com for use of there bandwidth. make checks payable to B.C

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Second person in 3 days to say they will pay for "informational" help...something is fishy
    thats ****ed up eh? ive never seen anyone post info for $$ before in my life. now, twice in one week.

RoidBoid is offline Member
    uno wt, id be careful of this.... i got sent an email not long ago asking me to mod a site for money, it was a scam from what i could tell.... ye they say they give u money, but how to they give u the money...???? UR BANK ACCOUNT, and how do they place the money in there??? wen u give them ur digits!! BINGO

im not calling bullshit, just be aware

Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    uno wt, id be careful of this.... i got sent an email not long ago asking me to mod a site for money, it was a scam from what i could tell.... ye they say they give u money, but how to they give u the money...???? UR BANK ACCOUNT, and how do they place the money in there??? wen u give them ur digits!! BINGO

im not calling bullshit, just be aware
    yeah they definitely wouldnt ask you to mod for a site, let alone pay you for it

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    yeah they definitely wouldnt ask you to mod for a site, let alone pay you for it
    I know right...RoidBoid would be a terrible mod

lol .... bastards!!

lol

what a joke

are u serious......this is just me. i do not care to pay someone for their advice. no difference than a personal trainer. i make good money in my 2 businesses and the cost vs. time spent researching answers does not add up for me. why are u so worried in what i am willing to do? i am not offering a retirement fund through me just a few bux on some good informed information. its not even a big deal. i have been a member longer here than most of u.....its just now i have very little time to be doing research and investigating. whats wrong with paying someone for their knowledge?? it happens everyday in life...i pay someone to cut my grass and clean my house should i stop that too because i am capable of doing that ????? if what i ask is not for u just move on and do not respond to my thread, its just that simple.

jfalco is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by gotjuice? View Post
    are u serious......this is just me. i do not care to pay someone for their advice. no difference than a personal trainer. i make good money in my 2 businesses and the cost vs. time spent researching answers does not add up for me. why are u so worried in what i am willing to do? i am not offering a retirement fund through me just a few bux on some good informed information. its not even a big deal. i have been a member longer here than most of u.....its just now i have very little time to be doing research and investigating. whats wrong with paying someone for their knowledge?? it happens everyday in life...i pay someone to cut my grass and clean my house should i stop that too because i am capable of doing that ????? if what i ask is not for u just move on and do not respond to my thread, its just that simple.
    blimey... is that the bible? lol that take you a day to write out dude? .... no its not the fact that u have been on here for years longer then me, yet havent learnt these things its that you offer money, if u dont no.. ask... its that simple, why pay wen its free , i could pay my dad to cut my grass.. he does it for free, i could pay my mrs to clean the house, she does it for free!

i just read the above threads....i dont want bnk account numbers ...I WILL PAYPAL U THE MONEY......look at my membership time frame and check my previous questions. i am legit as can be.....why so many people willing to think the negative?? i get paid 150k a yr for my knowledge, whats the difference??? WOW..are some of u jealous that someone else can be paid for what they know??

i wish more people had this attitude on here. especially those that work hard to promote for the site owner for free while he makes millions. pm me and we will get to work.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    i just read the above threads....i dont want bnk account numbers ...I WILL PAYPAL U THE MONEY......look at my membership time frame and check my previous questions. i am legit as can be.....why so many people willing to think the negative?? i get paid 150k a yr for my knowledge, whats the difference??? WOW..are some of u jealous that someone else can be paid for what they know??
    LOL, i'm actually only interested why a knowledgable person such as you're self even needs advice let alone why you want to pay for it when it's free.

ROIDBOID....do not be concerned over me?? why respond to my thread?? if that were u in your avatar id pay you for info...big fukkin deal about a few bux......i am not broke ..i make good money.....i could care less about throwin someone on here some going out money for some quality info. i will paypal the money...no one give me their bank acct number. i will not ask.....when you have received money from me for your time and knowledge make sure to inform roidboid he needs to learn how to be paid for knowledge....it makes the world go round

speechless i am..... lol

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    i wish more people had this attitude on here. especially those that work hard to promote for the site owner for free while he makes millions. pm me and we will get to work.
    Amen. Cut the brother some slack. The answers to some of the posts on here aren't exactly spot-on all the time. And stickies don't help if you don't even know where to look. You could do your own legal research too--but lawyers know where to look and what the issues are to make it easier. He wants some personal one-on-one attention. What's odd about that?

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    LOL, i'm actually only interested why a knowledgable person such as you're self even needs advice let alone why you want to pay for it when it's free.
    wow...i am knowledgeable in my field, thats it. i am very good at what i do. does not mean i would not be willing to pay someone on their knowledge on what i should do in business, school, or life. it is called a business coach, professor, or maybe a nutritionist or personal trainer

please, listen up ..... everyone who i gave advice to please send me bucks acording to this "knowledgeable " person who has spent 6 years learning his login and password, try reading u moron!!!!! why dont u pay me to send u internet explorer, or i tell you what send hotmail some money for using there free service

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I agree this might not be the best forum to illicit hiring someone to help the but I dont see why he is getting chastized for wanting to hire help. Hell, Tiger Woods pays someone to be his swing coach. You know how many pro bodybuilders pay big money to Charles Glass or Chad Nichols to help them get ready???

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    I agree this might not be the best forum to illicit hiring someone to help the but I dont see why he is getting chastized for wanting to hire help. Hell, Tiger Woods pays someone to be his swing coach. You know how many pro bodybuilders pay big money to Charles Glass or Chad Nichols to help them get ready???
    Yeah, really. Want to learn Karate--let's buy a book?!? No, you get help from a person, who you usually pay. If this site was all you need, personal trainers would be out of business. Nothing wrong with paying some bucks to an expert.

knowledge on here is free. just like how to change out your transmission on your car....right???? but u would never do that would u?? probably not. one thing for sure is that my body means more to me that my car, so why not bring in someone else who has more experience and knowledge than me? is that so hard to understand?? the hours of free research i could spend looking up the multiple questions i have only to be left with more questions concern me. i will do my own DD in deciding on who i will pay for their wealth of info. not a big deal dude.....maybe if u werent so broke this wouldnt be a concern in your mind. cost vs time spent does not equate for me..........NOW I HAVE A FEW RESPONSES , ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED????

wow...i am knowledgeable in my field, thats it. i am very good at what i do. does not mean i would not be willing to pay someone on their knowledge on what i should do in business, school, or life. it is called a business coach, professor, or maybe a nutritionist or personal trainer
    PMSL, yes but that knowledge is rarely free, the knowledge you seek is.
    Anyway this is a BS thread, maybe it's a new way fishing for sources, who knows, who cares, i'm out of this BS.

PMSL, yes but that knowledge is rarely free, the knowledge you seek is.
    Anyway this is a BS thread, maybe it's a new way fishing for sources, who knows, who cares, i'm out of this BS.
    Untrue. All knowledge is free. Any profession.

please, listen up ..... everyone who i gave advice to please send me bucks acording to this "knowledgeable " person who has spent 6 years learning his login and password, try reading u moron!!!!! why dont u pay me to send u internet explorer, or i tell you what send hotmail some money for using there free service
    OK if you are so eager to spend money on something we are all offering you for FREE, then PLEASE send me $5000.00 US and I will tell you whatever you want to know !!! Diet, cycle, PCT, training....hell I will even lift the weights for you !!!

WHY pay when we offer this for FREE??? that is the puzzling part
    I will answer whatever question you have and IF I can't answer it, I will point you to who can....FOR FREE !!!! but hey, feel free to send me all the money you don't need !!!

Maybe what you need is someone more local that can be like a personal trainer to you on a one on one basis. Even if we give you ALL the information, you are still going to be the one to draw and inject acording to the schedule, and take your orals, and eat the meals and lift the weights. We can tell you what to do, but we can't be there personally to help you actually do it.

Unless you are talking big bucks, then I will relocate for 12 weeks and be your personal trainer, cook, nurse, etc....but NO SEX...I got to draw the line somewhere...lol
    Last edited by T-MOS; 03-28-2009 at 03:22 PM.

roidboid...with your amount of posts and probable knowledge i probably would have considered you especially if that were u in the avatar, but because of how ignorant you are, you are not a good candidate. you seem to be knowledgeable, dont feel bad to be paid for what u have learned. maybe this will help you in the future. you probably missed out on a few nights of drinking or eating on me.........oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Getinbgr View Post
    Untrue. All knowledge is free. Any profession.
    Rubbish, knowledge can and does cost.
    Anyway, before i go, spare a thought for the OP, who has been a member for SIX years and done MANY cycles and now he has decided that he needs some basic advice on diet and training that he is willing to pay for, BULLSH1TE.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    OK if you are so eager to spend money on something we are all offering you for FREE, then PLEASE send me $5000.00 US and I will tell you whatever you want to know !!! Diet, cycle, PCT, training....hell I will even lift the weights for you !!!

I will answer whatever question you have and IF I can't answer it, I will point you to who can....FOR FREE !!!! but hey, feel free to send me all the money you don't need !!!
    It's not that simple. It's about knowing how to use the knowledge, particularly where there is conflicting information. This site contains a plethera of great knowledge, but having someone to help you sift through it, apply it and determine which is applicable based upon individual talents, physiology etc.. is a skill in an of itself. I see value in having someone with greater experience to help.

i do not need sources....i have test enath, Eq, and 6 months of HGH...i will never ask for a souce. I have one....thx..mine lives next to me.
    do not be ridiculous. i am not willing to pay 5k for info. just a little here and there. holy crap, if u spent as much time responding to my threads as responding to me viam pm i would paypal u mone....

i can not believe this has turned out so negatively.....are the ones opposed to me asking this so jealous of those that might actually get paid for what they know. i am not sure why all the people on here bashing me.

There's also never a guarantee someone who knows the answer is going to answer your question. I've seen many legitimate posts go ignored for whatever reason.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    You can find ex pro members online for diet/training.

WOuld much rather use one of them, if I was going to pay lol

this is why you didnt get that mod position.

Rubbish, knowledge can and does cost.
    Anyway, before i go, spare a thought for the OP, who has been a member for SIX years and done MANY cycles and now he has decided that he needs some basic advice on diet and training that he is willing to pay for, BULLSH1TE.
    That's untrue. Tell me what you want to know, and I'll either point you to a website or a library. I'm a lawyer, and every law, code, rule is available at the public library. My brother is a doctor, and he'll tell you every medical book there is can be viewed for free at the library. If you can tell me one thing that I can't find for free, I'll pay you (paypal of course).

It's not that simple. It's about knowing how to use the knowledge, particularly where there is conflicting information. This site contains a plethera of great knowledge, but having someone to help you sift through it, apply it and determine which is applicable based upon individual talents, physiology etc.. is a skill in an of itself. I see value in having someone with greater experience to help.
    agreed, that is why you post your questions here, and then you get replies, hopefully you will get replies from the more experienced ones,

but why pay if the experienced ones are willing to help you for FREE

Nark is a prime example. Nark has a personal consulting business for bodybuilders. he helps with diets, contest prep, training routines, etc...and he gets PAID to do that

BUT, he is on here offering the SAME services he charges for at NO COST as a way of giving back to the community he loves and has helped him grow throught out the years!!

its your money, do what you want to do with it, BUT all this time spent back and forth with all these posts, and we could have already answered most if not all of the OP's questions

How about the OP ask for what he needs on here, THEN see who helps you the best, then offer that person something as a gesture of kindness AFTER you get the advice you need?????

agreed, that is why you post your questions here, and then you get replies, hopefully you will get replies from the more experienced ones,

but why pay if the experienced ones are willing to help you for FREE

Nark is a prime example. Nark has a personal consulting business for bodybuilders. he helps with diets, contest prep, training routines, etc...and he gets PAID to do that

BUT, he is on here offering the SAME services he charges for at NO COST as a way of giving back to the community he loves and has helped him grow throught out the years!!

its your money, do what you want to do with it, BUT all this time spent back and forth with all these posts, and we could have already answered most if not all of the OP's questions

How about the OP ask for what he needs on here, THEN see who helps you the best, then offer that person something as a gesture of kindness AFTER you get the advice you need?????
    Now if you were answering every question, problem solved for the lad.

Now if you were answering every question, problem solved for the lad.
    I will answer all that I can for him if he would only ask.....lol

I have been a competitive Natural bodybuilder, a personal trainer, and have cycled on and off for 10 years now, what I don't know, I will point him to someone here who does

BUT he has yet to post his workout questions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information