aquaray is offline Associate Member

How Many Skinless Chicken Breast Pads You Eat Per Day?

I'M GOING FOR 2 A DAY.

mekler is offline Associate Member
    2? damn i had 4 today.. lol, i'm bulking so i made a double stack chicken breast sandwhich on whole wheat with just a touch off bbq sauce *drool*

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    I go through a warehouse pack (20-22 individual breasts per pack) in about 6 days.....eating about 4-5 a day right now.

nuke is offline Member
    Yup 4-5 a day EASY !!! Buy them at Sams Club.

I buy the "Maple Leaf Prime" chicken breast family packs at Costco... I go thru it in less than a week. I also get the same packs with turkey breasts.

Yummy!

Red

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    sams for me too. 4-5 day. I usually precook about 20 or so on sunday and put them in the fridge. then evertime I want a snack I heat one up.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    3-4 a day.......my wifw says if I keep this up I'm gonna grow feathers!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by nuke
    Yup 4-5 a day <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=brand&value=EAS" target="_blank">EAS</a> Y !!! Buy them at Sams Club.
    sams is the shit. I love getting meat that cheap. I just wish they had more cow.
    I buy bags of chicken breast and usually don't eat less than 4 a day unless I'm subing with fish, cow, or pork.

unclebeets is offline Junior Member
    What do you guys pay for a bag of 20 chicken breasts, that shit is expensive in Canada. If anyone knows where to get it cheap in Canada let me know please.

unclebeets... at Costco (aka Price Club) here in Montreal they cost about $21 for a pallet. You should have a costco across the river in Gatineau.

Red

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    I used to buy the packs you buy at Sam's Club when I was contest dieting cause thats all I ate was chicken and fish. But the only thing that sucks about those packs is, there is too much fat on the breasts and it takes forever to trim off, I can't even have a slither of fat on chicken, I hate it with a passion.

aquaray is offline Associate Member
    WHAT DO YOU DO TO PREP YOUR CHICKEN UP?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    I buy the "Maple Leaf Prime" chicken breast family packs at Costco... I go thru it in less than a week.
    Same here! I use 3-4 every day and I'm in the middle of a cutting cycle. I'm taking in about 300-315g protein every day and it's coming from whey, chicken breasts, egg whites and canned chicken breast (Kirkland brand...also from Costco). They canned chicken is seasined so I rinse it with water first. Each can has 85g protein and only 3.9g fat (about 3 servings per can). Works well on salads and as part of an omlette.

As far as preparing my chicken breasts, I cook them all at once on my George Forman grill. Half go in the fridge and half in the freezer. When I'm down to 2-3 breast, I take the others out of the freezer and transfer to the fridge.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    pretty much the exact same thing that I do Pete, except I use a Hamilton Beach grill

He he same here except I cook the chicken on my BBQ. (I can't stand the smell of cooking meat in my house, cook all meat on my BBQ)

Red

nuke is offline Member
    I buy the "Maple Leaf Prime" chicken breast family packs at Costco... I go thru it in less than a week. I also get the same packs with turkey breasts.

Yummy!

Red
    MMMm Turkey.....- BTW- Love the Sesame Street song bro !!!
    LOL Rubber Duckie.

Thanks Red Ketchup, I'm on my way to costco.

Pete235 what do you pay for the canned chicken? Ive never even heard of it.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    $14cdn for three tins 354g per can.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Good ol' chicken'

Yummy!

Red
    I usually go through one of those in about 1.5 days.

Pete ... Wow thats pretty good, I'll have to check it out. Cans are good for when I am at work. Another thing I get from Costco are the $9 bags of cooked cleaned shrimp. They are great to throw in a salad and at 20% protien (grr have to mispell, the thiggny that adds links to keywords is messing up my post ) are good shit!

Nuke ... He he he I got that sesame street song stuck in my head almost 24 hours a day. Blame it on those psychadellic 70's sesame street animations

Trenton ... I guess you guys don't get the Maple Leaf Prime chicken down in the US... Good stuff, barely any fat, grain fed and not soggy. I take them from the pallet and they go straight on the BBQ (after a bit of marinating).

Silverfox ... OUCH!!!! 1.5 day? Thats scary

Red
    Last edited by Red Ketchup; 12-04-2002 at 10:57 AM.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Well lost on Canadians and Amersican's but I pay £10.00 for 2kg of get this cooked chicken breasts, skinless, boneless and ready cut, no fat no shit not nothing, chop em up add them to three meals a day along with brown rice, udos choice, pepper, oreganon, onion, red peppers and a large tin of tuna, chicken and tuna a good combo IMO.

I take in approx 300g protein per day, and I use Tuna, Chicken, Propetide,whey, lean mince and I think thats it.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Well i should add, i will eat same thing every meal until it's gone then cook again, so I may eat 6-10 chicken breast in a day. Scary thing is my food bill is more than my mortage....

Thanks again Red Ketchup and Pete235

FmRommel is offline Member
    5 for me...usually.

I use the foreman griller...w/a little olive oil!!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Mike62200
    sams for me too. 4-5 day. I usually precook about 20 or so on sunday and put them in the fridge. then evertime I want a snack I heat one up.
    Probably not the most sanitry of moves bro, with chicken its only good for 24 hours after cooking and reheating is a big no no i mean salmonella poisoning can set you back a week or 2 in training, so if it hasnt happened yet you might want to change your cooking routine. In saying that im the worst culprite , good ol KFC 3 days later LOL just like the colonel ment it to be eatin mmmm 50 piece pack.......HITMAN

Yung Wun is offline Member
    too many

Thread Information