kerrbear is offline New Member

what foods shall i eat

im new here an ive been reading the forums alot and notice people talking about eating the right amount of carbs and proten alough i know witch kinds of proten to eat im lost when it comes to the right carbs and was hopeing someone could help me out with food types and portions.

im 6ft 226lbs and 21 years old. i am however carrying alot of boady fat alough have recently taking up kickboxing and weight training and have gotten a hold of clen . i will be doing cardio for at least 30 mins every day and intense weight training 3 days a week for 2 hours

i know i have to eat 5 small meals a day and that weight training is pointless without a good diet.

im aiming to cut to 190lbs and start getting into better shape. boadybuilding being my main goal and kickboxing to help with my cardio.

i am very new to all this and any time in the past that i trained i never ate right at all.

my questions have prob been asked a 100 times and for that im sorry but any help you guys could give me id be very thank full

Emondo is offline Junior Member
    i'm sorry but i dont think anyone is going to do a personal diet plan just for you. all info needed is posted already

kerrbear is offline New Member

k

yea i understand. would you mind pointing me in the right direction please. mabi a link to another post.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    read the stickeys at the top of the diet forum.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

So you wanna learn how to Diet?

These will give you an idea... Once you've gone through these, write up what you think would be a good diet to achieve your goals, list your stats, and have the macros for each of your food choices and post it all up for a critique.

Nik Nebber is offline New Member

My notion

Me too

Nik Nebber is offline New Member

My thought

Me too

Thread Information