Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TMK22 is offline New Member

Need Help on diet please

I'm 29 , 5'6", 180lbs, 26% BF. Ive ran clen about 3 years ago and had results, actually really good results. I used to do remodeling work and ate what ever i wanted during it.

Then i broke my scapula, punctured lung w/15% collapse, cracked a couple ribs in a car accident. After recovering from that I went to school and have been lazy as hell. Work now consists of standing or sitting around all day pretty much. Sick of the fat, sick of no energy. So Im looking to get back in shape.

I have been reading the forums for the last month or so and have been preparing to get on track with a nice clean diet, exercise, and clen. Im hoping to make my diet/work out permanent in order to keep fit. I watched that Milos dvd on dieting and I laid out a rough plan and Im hoping to get some suggestions. Im hoping to hit about 200g protein, 100g carbs, 30g fat. Im shooting for 8 meals per day.

1st- Egg whites 8oz = 24g Pro, 1 carb, 0g fat

3/4 cup oatmeal w/spoonful of sugar free raspberry jam
    = 5g Pro, 45g carb, 3g fat (thats including the jam)
    Total calories = 345

2nd- Shake = 23g pro, 3g carb, 2g fat. (I ordered some better whey, I dont like this stuff much)
    Total calories = 120

3rd- Chicken Breast 4oz = 23g pro, 0g carb, 1.5g fat
    Green beans 3/4 cup = 1g pro, 5g carb, 0 fat
    Total calories = 145

4th- PWO (Going to need help with this, I ordered 15lbs of Dextrose and Maltodextrin to go with a protein shake. Im not sure exactly how much to use of it.)

5th- Salmon 4oz = 29g pro, 0g carb, 5g fat
    Total calories = 183

6th- Ground beef 95% lean 4oz = 24g pro, 0g carb, 6g fat
    Total calories = 155

7th- Cottage Cheese non-fat 5oz= 12g pro, 8g carb, 0g fat
    Total calories = 85

8th- Turkey breast 5oz = 24g pro, 6g carb, 2.4g fat
    Total calories = 148

Everything listed here minus PWO is 166 protein, 73 carbs, 7g fat. Roughly only 1181 calories.

This obviously needs tweaking, especially PWO which im not sure how to take yet.

I have Dextrose and Maltodextrin, Glucorell-R, L-glutamine, and whey comming by monday. Id like to know how to incorporate these into my diet. I was following the advice in UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

I also have Flaxseed oil 1000mg pills to add in. As well as Taurine and potassium for use with the clen.

Some help to get me on track would be wonderful

Thanks in advance!

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TMK22 View Post
    I'm 29 , 5'6", 180lbs, 26% BF. Ive ran clen about 3 years ago and had results, actually really good results. I used to do remodeling work and ate what ever i wanted during it.

Then i broke my scapula, punctured lung w/15% collapse, cracked a couple ribs in a car accident. After recovering from that I went to school and have been lazy as hell. Work now consists of standing or sitting around all day pretty much. Sick of the fat, sick of no energy. So Im looking to get back in shape.

I have been reading the forums for the last month or so and have been preparing to get on track with a nice clean diet, exercise, and clen. Im hoping to make my diet/work out permanent in order to keep fit. I watched that Milos dvd on dieting and I laid out a rough plan and Im hoping to get some suggestions. Im hoping to hit about 200g protein, 100g carbs, 30g fat. Im shooting for 8 meals per day.
    it's nice to see you did some research.. people come in here looking to get spoon fed usualy.. this is refreshing...
    1st- Egg whites 8oz = 24g Pro, 1 carb, 0g fat

3/4 cup oatmeal w/spoonful of sugar free raspberry jam
    = 5g Pro, 45g carb, 3g fat (thats including the jam)
    Total calories = 345

do 1 whole egg, 9 egg whites
    2nd- Shake = 23g pro, 3g carb, 2g fat. (I ordered some better whey, I dont like this stuff much)
    Total calories = 120
    omit the shake for real food if you can, more benefitial for you...
    3rd- Chicken Breast 4oz = 23g pro, 0g carb, 1.5g fat
    Total calories = 145
    im pretty sure we're gonna have to up your protien intake by nearly 100g, but we'll get to taht
    4th- PWO (Going to need help with this, I ordered 15lbs of Dextrose and Maltodextrin to go with a protein shake. Im not sure exactly how much to use of it.)
    use 30g, no more... what's your pwo shake consist of?? where are the macros??
    5th- Salmon 4oz = 29g pro, 0g carb, 5g fat
    Total calories = 183
    add efa
    6th- Ground beef 95% lean 4oz = 24g pro, 0g carb, 6g fat
    Total calories = 155
    switch this meal, or meal 7 with meal 8, add efa
    7th- Cottage Cheese non-fat 5oz= 12g pro, 8g carb, 0g fat
    Total calories = 85
    add efa
    8th- Turkey breast 5oz = 24g pro, 6g carb, 2.4g fat
    Total calories = 148
    add efa
    Everything listed here minus PWO is 166 protein, 73 carbs, 7g fat. Roughly only 1181 calories.

This obviously needs tweaking, especially PWO which im not sure how to take yet.

I have Dextrose and Maltodextrin, Glucorell-R, L-glutamine, and whey comming by monday. Id like to know how to incorporate these into my diet. I was following the advice in UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

I also have Flaxseed oil 1000mg pills to add in. As well as Taurine and potassium for use with the clen.

Some help to get me on track would be wonderful

Thanks in advance!
    we'll the setup is okay, but your macro values and total calorie intake is horrible....

let's do some math, shall we??

BMR (men and women) = 370 + (21.6 X lean mass in kg)

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

i can further tweak after i have these numbers..

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    we'll the setup is okay, but your macro values and total calorie intake is horrible....

let's do some math, shall we??

BMR (men and women) = 370 + (21.6 X lean mass in kg)

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

i can further tweak after i have these numbers..
    I knew i forgot to add something. Using BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year ) = 1815.7

1815.2 x 1.2 = 2178.24 calories

As far as macro values, I used calorieking.com and food labels. I know its low on calories and needs to be tweaked, was hoping maybe you had suggestions as to where and what. Money isnt really an issue, well to a point i suppose. So if there is some foods you would suggest, Id love to hear them. Hoping to start this off monday, so i have time to prep still.

Also for PWO section that I left blank, I was needing info on how much Dextrose and Maltodextrin to mix with Whey etc. I haven't received it yet and I must admit, im pretty noobish on that topic atm.

Although, i have done some research on it also at http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/magazine03/dextrose.htm , that says to add sodium if you take it. Not sure if that applies to me as Im not hardcore like bodybuilders.

And thanks! Appreciate the help.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    ALL LINKS, ID WATCH THEM IN ORDER MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE VIDS IN THE 1ST!
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS
    To those who dont know CARDIO AND HR
    Exercise 101 INTRO TO EXERCISE
    Free Training Advice-national certified trainer FREE TRAINING ADVICE
    Slingshot Keto vs Slingshot Carb Cycling RONNIES CARB CYLCLING/KETO
    cardio on empty stomach AM CARDIO
    Some physiology that you should know PHYSIOLOGY

well, ur eating 1000kcal less a day then u should be...

u need to pick up on those fats... u have no efas at all... i would go up to 50g minimum...

1 g protien 4cal
    1 g carb 4 cal
    1 g fat 9 cal

do the math and post up a new diet for finalization

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    ALL LINKS, ID WATCH THEM IN ORDER MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE VIDS IN THE 1ST!
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS
    To those who dont know CARDIO AND HR
    Exercise 101 INTRO TO EXERCISE
    Free Training Advice-national certified trainer FREE TRAINING ADVICE
    Slingshot Keto vs Slingshot Carb Cycling RONNIES CARB CYLCLING/KETO
    cardio on empty stomach AM CARDIO
    Some physiology that you should know PHYSIOLOGY
    watched them all, seen your posts before man. We all arnt instant learners. And to be honest, with all ive read over the last month, im more confused then set on track. I read all this a month ago, on day 1 of me doing research. As you can see, i joined these boards in 2006. Im not an entire newb, but i still am confused. Seriously tho, ive read all your links. Good reads but im a noob, im really looking for mentor pointers, tell me where im going wrong. When i said ive been reading the boards for a month, its not a lie. So much info to digest, so little knowledge, so much confusion. We all arnt pro's. Wish i was guys, wish i was. I have so many mixed answers ive read, i dont even know where i really should start. I know you all get these questions everyday and most people are flimsy, im not and i really want to improve my health.

Hope i didnt come off bad just I really have done my research. The questions im asking really arnt clearly stated in any thread i have read.

Eatrainrest, thank you for the links, but ive seen them all, every single one. IVe been reading these boards for years. But being new to applying, i still have questions, as clear as you laid it out, people will still have questions. Ive done a clen cycle before so i know most terms of shit and whats going on, hence why i posted my diet. I know its not perfect, but i really have read more then you think. Ive been skimming over the boards for over 3 years. What you say to one person does not apply to everyone, and im sure you agree. If there is something you want to know, please post, PLEASE.

I hope what i said isnt negative guys, you guys impress me beyond belief.

later all.

I knew i forgot to add something. Using BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year ) = 1815.7

1815.2 x 1.2 = 2178.24 calories

As far as macro values, I used calorieking.com and food labels. I know its low on calories and needs to be tweaked, was hoping maybe you had suggestions as to where and what. Money isnt really an issue, well to a point i suppose. So if there is some foods you would suggest, Id love to hear them. Hoping to start this off monday, so i have time to prep still.

Also for PWO section that I left blank, I was needing info on how much Dextrose and Maltodextrin to mix with Whey etc. I haven't received it yet and I must admit, im pretty noobish on that topic atm.
    hey man, no offense taken at all. actually, you just taught me that i have to lay out things a little more simpler and user friendly to people liek you who are eager to learn and actually research! good stuf.. now lets get some things straightened.. for PWO nutrition, within 20-30 minuts of workout you want liek 2 scoops whey with 40-60g of a semi simple carb liek a plain white bagel of waxy maize startch

Although, i have done some research on it also at http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/magazine03/dextrose.htm , that says to add sodium if you take it. Not sure if that applies to me as Im not hardcore like bodybuilders.

And thanks! Appreciate the help.

thats in regards to PWO, jammy took care of alot.. try to change up your diet with our recommendations and so it reaches your daily caloric intake. take into consideration when multiplying that BMR number by 1.55 (or whatever your activity level is), you will ahve to eat at your flat bmr on off days, so your diet will change. sometiems its as easy as eliminating the PWO on off days but you still may have to make some changes to have it at your original BMR number on off days (not including activity)

with that being said, i think you should try a 40/40/20 split meaning 40 percent carbs, 40 percent pro, 20 percent fats. does this help? post up a new diet with our recommendations and we will certainly help.

also, there are...PER GRAM
    fat-9 calories
    protein/carb-4 calories

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    thats in regards to PWO, jammy took care of alot.. try to change up your diet with our recommendations and so it reaches your daily caloric intake. take into consideration when multiplying that BMR number by 1.55 (or whatever your activity level is), you will ahve to eat at your flat bmr on off days, so your diet will change. sometiems its as easy as eliminating the PWO on off days but you still may have to make some changes to have it at your original BMR number on off days (not including activity)

with that being said, i think you should try a 40/40/20 split meaning 40 percent carbs, 40 percent pro, 20 percent fats. does this help? post up a new diet with our recommendations and we will certainly help.

also, there are...PER GRAM
    fat-9 calories
    protein/carb-4 calories
    I see what your saying, I dont want to be spoon fed like jamy said, I really have done tones of homework, but without application, im really confused. My cousin is huge, has done a few cycles of some shit, not even sure what, but he went from fat body to huge. And im not talking a little big, he was ****ing ripped, his forarms had 4 layers it looked like? 4 layers! , i didnt even know that was possible. And he used to be the fat cousin, lol.

Ill post a revised diet, with what you guys have said,

Can you guys please explain Dextrose and Maltodextrin a bit more though?

How should this be taken? Should i even take it? I really appreciate the help. If im missing the point of anything you all said please let me know. Im thirsting for knowledge and how to apply it.

And a little perspective, i dont think im 1.2, i do far to much walking to be that lax, I fish 4-5 days a week, so im walking a good 3 miles, with gear on me, (ie 20 pound tackle box, poles and small back pack.) If you think thats easy, hah! good luck! , try pac

Its really hard to know where to begin, I know the basics, i just need a legit base to start, so i can apply my knowledge.

This post is about 2 hours in the making im guessing, i tried to add as much i as i can, so it might be repeats or new info, i was reading other posts in another tab.

30mg in your pwo shake.. simple as that bro...

just be patient and put the time in, we'll take care of everything else

30mg in your pwo shake.. simple as that bro...

just be patient and put the time in, we'll take care of everything else
    Thanks for the info, but can you lay it out even simpler? Should i do 15/15 of both Dextrose and Maltodextrin, what i bought was 15 lbs of both! Im assuming 15g of both for 30g, am i right?

ha, iv only used a mixed one.. let me get some research on that..

little late, and i got linked this vid, Want to get to pumped ? watch this vid...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u8VWcAKGDE 9min of pain, 9min of rethinking your life, 9min of victory.

anyhow looking forward to your replies.!
    Last edited by TMK22; 05-06-2009 at 01:38 AM.

Recieved Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey, and NOW dextrose. Still waiting on the NOW carbo gain maltodextrin. Kinda waiting to get all my stuff so I can do a better detailed macro of everything.

The diet I first posted is all hypothetical at this point, looking to hit it hard on monday though. Will post tonight or tomorrow with new diet.

Thanks again

Also Jamyjamr, if you found any details on how to mix the dextrose and maltodextrin, Id love to hear that. Will help me layout PWO.

From what little i could find, Im thinking I need 50/50 mix, but thats just what Ive read in some product reviews on amazon from people.

follow ABC bodybuilding's article on the Window of Opportunity.
    Please keep in mind that it is a guide, not a dogma. Do what feels right and what works for you.

The Window of Opportunity is a post-workout shake that I used when I put on over 30 pounds of muscle within 3 months. My bench went from 215 pounds to 450, body fat from 7% to 3%, and mile time from 6 minutes to 5. It works.

Here are the quick basics, although you definitely must read the article yourself.

After the work out, you should consume .22 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight and 5 grams of carbohydrate (half dextrose, half maltodextrin) per 10 pounds of lean muscle mass for bulking, or 2.5 grams of carbohydrate (half dextrose, half maltodextrin) per 10 pounds of lean muscle mass for cutting.

You should also consume 5-10 grams of creatine, 5-10 grams of glutamine, and a multi-anti-oxidant formula. All this must be done over a 45-60 minute period.

The 45-60 minute sequence is vital:

Step One:
    * Blend 1/3 protein (experiment to find the exact number for you), 1/3 dextrose (simple sugar), and 1/3 maltodextrin (complex sugar) with enough water (water should be at least 92% of the total mixture). Add 500 mg of sodium per liter of water used.
    * Shake the ingredients well. Put creatine powder in your mouth (5-10 grams when starting, 2.5-5 grams once body is saturated with creatine) and drink the shake to wash the creatine down. It is better to do this than to mix the creatine in water, as that makes creatine lose its potency.
    * Drink one half of the shake within 5 minutes of working out. After this 5 minutes, allow an additional 10-15 minutes for the solution to settle in your stomach.

Step 2:
    * After the solution has dissolved in your stomach for 10-15 minutes, consume 5-10 grams of Glutamine and your multi-vitamin with one gulp of the shake.
    * Continue to drink the remaining half of the shake for the following 30-45 minute period.
    * It is vital to drink small sips of your shake for the entire 30-45 minute period. This allows for maximum absorption rate of the nutrients into your body.

This is most detailed info i could find on dex/malto. This look like a good way to do it to you guys? I just copy/pasted this from another webpage, to lazy to type it all out

• 7am
      Glutamine 5g
      30-40min of cardio

• 8am
      1 Egg 3.7/.3/4.7
      9 Egg whites .6/2.1/32.4
      Oatmeal/jam 3/45/5
      Total 7.3g Fat, 47.4g Carbs, 43.1g Protein

• 10am
      Chicken Breast 1.5/0/23
      Total 1.5g Fat, 0g Carbs, 23g Protein

• 12pm
      Chicken Breast 1.5/0/23
      Green Beans 0/5/1
      Total 1.5g Fat, 5g Carbs, 24g Protein

• 2pm
      PWO Whey 1/3/24
      Dextrose 0/20/0
      Maltodextrin 0/25/0
      Flax 2000mg 2/0/0
      Glucorell R 2 pills
      Total 3g Fat, 48g Carbs, 24g Protein

• 4pm
      Salmon 5/0/29
      Green Beans 0/5/1
      Flax 1000mg 1/0/0
      Total 6g Fat, 5g Carbs, 30g Protein

• 6pm
      Cottage Cheese no fat 0/8/12
      Tuna 2/0/24
      Flax 1000mg 1/0/0
      Total 3g Fat, 8g Carbs, 36g Protein

• 8pm
      Turkey Breast 2.4/6/24
      Flax 1000mg 1/0/0
      Total 3.4g Fat, 6g Carbs, 24g Protein

• 10pm
      Beef 95% lean 9.4/0/37.3g
      Flax 1000mg 1/0/0
      Glutamine 5g
      Total 10.4g Fat, 0g Carbs, 37.3g Carbs

• Grand Total 36.1g Fat, 119.4g Carbs, 241.4g Protein
      Total Carlories 1768.1

Im still comming up short on calories even though Ive hit my goals for fat,carbs,protein.
    I might have to throw in another protein shake in somewhere, or do something else i guess. Dont want to add carbs or fat though. Cant think of what else to do really.

Well this at least a bit better , critique away please!
    Thanks
    Last edited by TMK22; 05-06-2009 at 08:22 PM.

MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member
    TMK, i'm the same way man. I've been reading and reading and reading, only started really posting recently and I'm probably more confused then I was to start. Theres so many contradicting statements on here, its hard to find a good path to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryEvo View Post
    TMK, i'm the same way man. I've been reading and reading and reading, only started really posting recently and I'm probably more confused then I was to start. Theres so many contradicting statements on here, its hard to find a good path to follow.
    Agreed man, hard to gain knowledge when you read so many different opinions and your new so you cant tell the good from the bad!

all the philosophies of dieting are right, and at the same time, they'r all wrong.. u need to stick to one and see how it works out for you...

only time and patience will tell guys

Hey jamyjamjr, can u critique my revised diet thats up a couple posts?

• 7am
      Glutamine 5g Y? just do some iso pure..
      30-40min of cardio

• 8am
      1 Egg 3.7/.3/4.7
      9 Egg whites .6/2.1/32.4
      Oatmeal/jam 3/45/5
      Total 7.3g Fat, 47.4g Carbs, 43.1g Protein

• 10am
      Chicken Breast 1.5/0/23 u can add a complex carb here, or an efa
      Total 1.5g Fat, 0g Carbs, 23g Protein

• 12pm
      Chicken Breast 1.5/0/23
      Green Beans 0/5/1 add complex carb
      Total 1.5g Fat, 5g Carbs, 24g Protein

• 2pm
      PWO Whey 1/3/24 double up on the whey
      Dextrose 0/20/0
      Maltodextrin 0/25/0
      Flax 2000mg 2/0/0
      Glucorell R 2 pills
      Total 3g Fat, 48g Carbs, 24g Protein

• 4pm
      Salmon 5/0/29 again, u can up the protien
      Green Beans 0/5/1
      Flax 1000mg 1/0/0 ad complex carb
      Total 6g Fat, 5g Carbs, 30g Protein

• 6pm
      Cottage Cheese no fat 0/8/12 u can up the tune or the cottage cheese..
      Tuna 2/0/24
      Flax 1000mg 1/0/0
      Total 3g Fat, 8g Carbs, 36g Protein

• 8pm
      Turkey Breast 2.4/6/24 up turkey breast..
      Flax 1000mg 1/0/0
      Total 3.4g Fat, 6g Carbs, 24g Protein

• 10pm
      Beef 95% lean 9.4/0/37.3g
      Flax 1000mg 1/0/0
      Glutamine 5g
      Total 10.4g Fat, 0g Carbs, 37.3g Carbs

• Grand Total 36.1g Fat, 119.4g Carbs, 241.4g Protein
      Total Carlories 1768.1

Im still comming up short on calories even though Ive hit my goals for fat,carbs,protein.
    I might have to throw in another protein shake in somewhere, or do something else i guess. Dont want to add carbs or fat though. Cant think of what else to do really.

Well this at least a bit better , critique away please!
    Thanks
    your way too dependent on efa pills... eat real food... avocado, use olive oil on some of the foods you cook.. look into stir-frys.. almonds, cashewsw... there are a whole bunch bro....

agreed, no substitute for FOOOOOD

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    some meals need some complex carbs in them

your way too dependent on efa pills... eat real food... avocado, use olive oil on some of the foods you cook.. look into stir-frys.. almonds, cashewsw... there are a whole bunch bro....

Good point, I should of taken into account extra virgin oil I use to bake the salmon. Ill up my portions like you suggested and try to get some other natural efa's thrown in.

I was following the advice in UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet... ,
    it said in the supplements section to use Glutamine in 10g daily, 5g before cardio and 5g at another time. Id like to do some cardio when i first get up at least 5 days a week. If i shouldnt be taking it then, then when?

Isopure looks good and makes sense from what Ive read in cardio on empty stomach for early morning cardio.
    Ill try and hunt some down locally as shipping would take some time and monday is coming fast. That post suggests drinking egg whites or even whey. Does that sounds like a feasible substitute?
    EDIT: I had googled Isopure and got some premixed drink and I thought it was a brand name. I see its made by a lot of places.

Again thanks for the help, feel like im getting a grasp of things now.
    Last edited by TMK22; 05-07-2009 at 05:36 PM.

Starting tomorrow, tweaked my diet and got 2301.4 calories total.

44.1g Fat
    173.2 Carbs
    303g Protein

Should be on track I think, Ill post results in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for all the help

np bud.. that's what we're here for

Well Im not sure what the problem is but that PWO drink really tore me up inside. I drank it nice and slow over about 45m, then aprox 2 hours after that, my stomach did a flip and I had to shit and shit bad. Pure liquid explosionl. I was awed by the force of it...Hoping Ill get used to it over time or im going to have to do something else. Not cool having to run for a toilet after work outs every day.

get rid of all the dextro/malto crap bro.. eat real food..

what kinda protien shake are u using??

and why the hell would it take you 45 min to kill a protien shake??? takes me less the 20 seconds...

Gold standard 100% whey, i read that for best absorption to drink it slow over like 30m or 40m. Im sure killing it fast would have had worse outcome....

and i should mention i got 15 lbs of both dex/malto so Im going to die trying to use it all.

Ill give it a couple of days to see if I adjust. Im thinking it might be from the garbage i ate last night when i took my neice and nephew out for dinner, figured it was my last day and i kinda splurged. But time will tell, ill ditch the stuff if im still exploding.

change up your whey...

change up your whey...
    What whey would you recommend?

i personaly use on pro complex... nark approved..

hmm looks good. Is it better ingredients or something?

The stuff i have now is by the same brand just slightly less protein per serving

Was just thinking maybe the problem is im drinking my egg whites, maybe thats not agreeing with me. I guess ill just cook em up instead and see if that helps.

pro complex uses 8 diff souces of protien in it's shakes.. no bs additives.. no bs fats and carbs... good stuff

pro complex uses 8 diff souces of protien in it's shakes.. no bs additives.. no bs fats and carbs... good stuff
    pro complex is good stuff, i rotate it with isopure when i feel its time to switch things up and ill start eating carbs liek plain bagels instead of drinking waxy maize

isopure is more of an am pre empty stomach cardio thing.. even though i better get used to it.. im moving to a unveristy in 3 months... ill be living offa loans and i have to budget.. god damn it

isopure is more of an am pre empty stomach cardio thing.. even though i better get used to it.. im moving to a unveristy in 3 months... ill be living offa loans and i have to budget.. god damn it
    Good old Fafsa loans, been there done that haha. Still paying my shit off. Seems great at first, especially when they give like 4 grand extra that you didnt expect. I should of saved it for bills lol. Oh well live and learn i guess.

Guess ill pick up some isopure and pro complex on friday. Im determined to find out what did that to me today though so im going to experiment a bit. I have some EAS whey ill try tomorrow and ill cook my egg whites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information