Thread: Diet

PimpestJ is offline New Member

Diet

Ok I am 6'1" 190 I want to put on more lean muscle because I am a runningback for football I would like to be about 225 by next year and I was wondering if anyone could help me set up a daily routine of eating when? what? how much? I would like to eat about 5-7 thousand calories a day and about 200-300 grams of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> I have money so that isn't an issue so please send me some feedback it will be greatly appreciated

THANKS!!
    Pimp

Everyone tells me I can't do it, my dream is to defy them!!
    Last edited by PimpestJ; 12-12-2002 at 10:08 AM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Check out the thread titled I NEED A GOOD DIET!! I think that's the one, I posted what my diet looks like on a typical day and I'm avg. about 4000-4500 calories a day. I'm 6'2" and weighed in this morning at 235 lbs. If you need more help just pm me and I'll see what I can do.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Well, if you are eating that many calories and your only physical activity of the day is training, you should gain the weight you want by next season. Keep to that diet and you should see 225lbs in a few months.

PimpestJ is offline New Member
    Hey bigtexan I was wondering if you had heard of Extreme XXL it has like 1090 cal 50g protien and 315g Carbos I think that slaming one of thoes after working out would help here is a link http://www.americanbodybuilding.com/...?Inventory=669

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I've heard of those but the gym I go to doesn't sell them. It looks pretty good. If you can afford 'em get 'em. I go to World's Gym here in N.B. and they charge like $3.50-$4.00 a drink and that's a little to pricey for me! I'm just another po' boy here in Texas. LOL

Thread Information