MarkyMark is offline Member

Candy and Dieting !!!!

How much candy, cake, ice cream, potato chips and junk food can I add to my diet on a daily basis and still get ripped?

I am adding a protein powder to all the above foods( by the way ) so they will be healthy. Oh I also take a Vitamin C daily .

My diet is as follows.

Meal 1: 4 Pop tarts and a Pepsi.

Meal 2: Snickers and a Diet coke. Small box of animal crackers.

Meal 3: 2 Big Macs, Lg Fry, Chocolate Shake and an apple pie.

Meal 4: ( pre-workout) 4 Twinkies, 2 Red Bulls and 1 pack of Rollo's.

Meal 5: (post workout ) 1 Cup of sugar with a can of tuna. ( carbs and protien at its best )

Meal 6: 1 pint of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

If anyone else wants me to help them incorporate junk food into your diet just let me know....

I have been able with this diet to put on 12lbs of Lean Muscle and shred my overall bodyfat level to just around 5%...

I am ready to publish this... let me know your ideas..

Good Luck
    Last edited by MarkyMark; 01-02-2003 at 01:04 PM.

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    Bro.. that is unacceptable..you are forgetting beer.. Beer needs it's place in that diet as well..

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Eddyflash
    Bro.. that is unacceptable..you are forgetting beer.. Beer needs it's place in that diet as well..
    What you a pussy beer drinker? A real man would add some good ole bacardi 151, or if u got access to it, nothin beats a lil white lightning. (thats slang for moonshine all u pussy non-alcoholics and beer drinkers)

Yeah but seriously, this is a pretty funny joke. I'd love to see how many ppl actually beleive this. A bic mac only has 24 grams of protein each, so 2 big macs=48grams of protein. The can of tuna is probably 30-40, i'll be very generous and say 40grams of protein.

So in solid food u're talking about 88g of protein per day and u've gained 12lbs of lean muscle and this is without any protein shakes Tell me when the article gets published
    Last edited by saboudian; 01-01-2003 at 10:51 PM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    You mean you can't eat like that and get ripped!!!?!?!?!?!?!? I wonder how many people out there are taking this seriously!

Big Tex !!!

Who knows??? I see too many posts that ask about some type of candy or some other crap and whether or not it is healthy.. I think some here should read up a bit before trying to learn that absolute BASICS of modern BBing in this forum... Thats just me ... I hope everyone knows this was a JOKE !

But on the beer matter ! Doesnt everyone bar hop after a workout !!!

I thought that was a given .... if not my daily alcohol intake is at least a 12er a night ! with a back of 151 !!! If you wanna get big ... that Yeast will do it ... Of course getting LEAN is another story altogether!

markymark
    Last edited by MarkyMark; 01-02-2003 at 01:07 PM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    MarkyMark- So true brother, so true!!! I to used to eat what I wanted and just depend on the gear. But when I started looking at my diet and started eating the right way my gains shot through the roof. I'm so glad I saw the light. As for the bar hopping, that's not a good idea for an alcoholic such as myself. My wife keeps an eye on me if I decide to have a few though. All day long I preach ......THE BASICS, you have to know the BASICS!!!! But there are the few out there that don't listen. I must admit though I wished you could eat like that and stil look good LOL!!!

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I was out with my wife the other night and we happend into a restuarant here called Chili's. Oof course my diet doesnt allow to much crap to go in so i got a chicken salad and i see this sign off in the distance that says low carb beer. I knew Micholob made it but didnt knwo chilis had it. So i drank three beers guilt free. I normally knock down Kilians at chili's. There is a god!!

I find it amazing ! I read a post earlier by a brother that has been on this message before me ... he is like number 25 or something ! his questions were the absolute Basic I have ever read.... Tell me that the people asking are reading the answers.... I cant believe after all this time he still doesnt have the first clue about eating and training....

Probably asking the same questions he asked some years ago!

With the supply of Knowledge that is truly here there is no better place to get answers quickly !

Good Luck to all ...

markymark

Thread Information