dave84 is offline New Member

Milos Sarcavs videos, not making sense :S

Ok basically he is saying for my bodytype of endomorph, (chubster) i shouldnt eat over 100 grams of carbs or 100 grams of fat. This means though i need to eat 575 grams of protein to get just over 3000 calories... he also says he doesnt count calories but surely this cant be correct??

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2s...ar-pt4_extreme

Or if you really dont pay attention to calories and I eat 350 calories like he says, 100 grams of carbs and 100 grams of carbs this works out at 1350 cals from carbs and fat and 1400 from protein making only 2750 for a 80 kg man?? :S This is for bodybuilding

My numbers were actually a bit off in first post, that gives 3600 calories :P Still though this sounds a little low calorie wise i thought you should eat over 3000 calories for sure.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    It depends on the person.. Height and genetics play a good role.. Bloodtype as well ( haven't confirmed this myself) 3600 clean calories will make certain ppl grow ....

Yeh but will the 2700 that you get using his calculations?? Like he actually said no more than 100 grams of carbs or fat for an average 200 pound guy but ive put that much for a 176 pound guy and used his 2 g per lb of bodyweight formular for protein and that works out at only 2700 calories.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    WAY to much protein

Well I dont want to argue but on the high protein content I have read before that for my insulin sensitive body type it is better to have higher protein and lower carbs to reduce fat gain when bulking. Anyhow I will leave some of you knowledgeable guys to please explain if what I concluded above would work ok or if ive made a mistake on his calculations which I dont think I have! Everyone is raving about his videos here though So you wanna learn how to Diet?

oh and that a bodytype like yours ecto/meso (sorry no idea how much uve had to train to gain that body) need much less protein.

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    To help clear things up, what is your height, weight and % fat?

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    When you cut using the method of dropping carbs, always add good fats in to bulk up the calories. There's no set amount of protien for everyone, so just make sure you get 1-1.5g per pound of body wieght a day. Eat carbs in the morning and before workouts, and then get your sources of energy through fat for the rest of the day.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No one was raving, just trying to point you in the right direction, cause your diet is shit.

Start a new thread in the diet section and post your diet please.

I meant raving about milos vids terraj saying how good they are.

Im 5.11, 82kg (some waterweight) bf 17%. Currently bulking and trying to do it with minimal fat gain altho im not worried about some.

well I know my maintenance is around 2200 and assuming i eat 500 more than this per day i should grow so i guess since nobodys about ill just come up with a diet based around this and 2700 cals a day.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    At 17% I would cut down then bulk then repeat until 205 is reached with like 12 %

im in the middle of a cycle. Yes I know I shouldnt be cycling I just want help to make the most of it. Working on diet now!

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    It's hard to make your diet dead on the first try. Plan it out, in about 2 weeks check the result and make adjustments.

Based on your weight and % bodyfat your BMR is about 1840 calories.
    1840 = 370 + (21.6 x 68kg)
    2 grams protein/lb = 300 grams protein and 1200 calories

I would try about 200g carbs/day and 50g fat....should give you about 2450 calories per day. If you are getting hungry then adjust it upward, otherwise wait 2 weeks and see how you are responding.

Good luck.

Thread Information