scratchy is offline New Member

Am I getting to fat?!?

Here's a picture of me.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=40732

Should I decrease my calorie intake? I'm eating about 3500 a day... I planning on bulking up for another 4 months (till the end of april) then cutting up for the summer time. I don't want to have to lose more then 20 pounds...

Also, anyone want to take a guess at my BF? I'm guess around 18% in the second picture,

MarkyMark is offline Member
    I cannot see the 2nd pic as good ...

But here are a couple questions you can ask yourself....

I gained 18lbs ..... where did I put it ? Did I just blanket my whole body with a thin layer of fat or muscle? Have I measured all my bodyparts before bulking and after ? Is any part that gained significantly still defined?

If you feel after these questions you are getting fat and not gaining muscle look seriously into your diet ...

I would suggest posting your present diet and let us see what it looks like ... We may be more able to help...

Good luck !

MM

babi is offline Associate Member
    it looks like your b/f is lower than 15 in that pic

scratchy is offline New Member
    Thanks MarkyMark, I think I am going to focus more on mesurements then on weight gained, that way once I go to cut up I won't be so dissapointed with the weight I end up at. The only concern I have now though is that I do have a "Fat blanket" around my body, so chest mesurements for example will be off more then I expected once I've cut up.

Thread Information