Colibri is offline Banned

My Bulking Diet:

I start my first Bulking diet on Monday, I'm 5'9, 140lbs.

The two whey suplements I have right now are:

N'Large - 52g Protien
    86g Cabs
    6g Fat
    0 Calories

Weight Gainer 1500 - 100g Protien
    106g Carbs
    10g Fat
    1500 Calories

I'll get up at 10:00am do I start their.

10:00am - WG1500

12:00pm - Tuna Sandwich's

2:00pm - N'Large

4:00 - Dinner (Varies, have no control on what I eat)

6:00 - 6:30 - Tuna Sandwich's

7:00 - 8:00 - Workout

8:00pm - WG1500

8:00PM - 1:00am - Tuna +Milk

---

This is just a rough draft and my first bulking phase, these are the totals:

Protien - 327g
    Carbs - 509g
    Fat - 26g
    Calories - 3000

Any and all help is appreciated.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I would do the protein shake for after workout instead of the weight gainer. Also start the day off with some real food.....remember stic kwith real food as much as possible. Use the weight gainer and prtein when it might be difficult to eat real food, like during school or work and such. Also it looks like the carbs you are getting (from food not the shakes ) are only from bread.....get some yams, potatoes, and even some rice in there...don't forget about your veggies. But it does look like a good base to start with.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I would try to get more solid food proteins and less shakes (chicken breasts, turkey breasts, lean steak, fish, some nuts). The WG1500 are not 1500cals (according to the macronutrients they add up to about 890-900cals), if that were the case you would be getting 3000cals from those two shakes alone. Also, cut back on bread, use maybe 2 slices of whole wheat per day (maybe a whole wheat bagel) but get the bulk of your carbs from sweet potatos, brown rice oats, veggies and fruit (in moderation).

yellows2k is offline Member
    Up the fat intake with some EFAs, natural peanut butter, olive oil, flax seed oil, etc.

I try to get most of my Protien, Carbs, etc from food but isn't allways an option.

Personally, I would thaw out a load of chicken breats but that's too much hassle with what's involved.

So I'll replace the after workout shake with the N'Large and I forgot to mention I was going to eat 4-6 bits of wheatabix in the morning.

Hell, this is a big step for me, usually I get up at 12:30 - 1pm and have a habbit for just working out whenever I feel like it so that's going to stop.

Somnius is offline Junior Member
    hey man , im in the same boat as u are. 5'10, 140 pounds. I just started a rough diet myself yesterday. I feel like puking all day, shoved food in my mouth every 2 hours, trying not to rely too much on shakes though. The difference is, I just started a cycle of test suspension, first one. Im 19 and have had enough of the skinny life I guess. How old are u? Neway, keep in touch so we can monitor our progress together. Nice to finally have someone generally in the same boat as I am on this website.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by yellows2k
    Up the fat intake with some EFAs, natural peanut butter, olive oil, flax seed oil, etc.

This is a must for your diet..

Pain

Yeah man, we are in the same boat. I'll measure and weigh myself every 4 weeks and update it on the boards when I can.

Oh yeah, I'm 17 and all natural, plan to stay that way too

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Good choice to stay natural....being 17 you have a great deal of growing ahead of ya. Just try and stay with real food as much as possible and when you can't eat use the shakes. Good luck and keep us posted.

Thread Information