xplicit is offline Member

Calcium check this link out

http://www.robertbarefoots-coralcalciumsupreme.com/ Check this site out you can play the the video i seen on tv if you want to know more about it. Its 25 minutes long and you need windows media player to play it.
    I never read much on calcium and i dont take much of it in and i just want to know other peoples opioions on it and what they think about calicum.

I just watched a whole show on t.v with this guy called Bob Barefoot (name is a little silly) and he went on to explain how imporant calcium is. he wrote two books the calicum factor and i forgot the other title. He went on to explain how when you take 100 % calicum a day it can prevent cancer help you live longer etc. He also said drugs will never help you, that your body will and is meant to heal it self whci im a firm beliver in, he said calcium is the most imporant thing to take in healing illnesses and maintain a healthy life.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    well, as I am not trying to sell anything, I can vouch for a few points. calcium is very important. nubmer 1, the body uses calcium to transport proteins. This is one of the reasons you always see casein as calcium caseinate. many proteins are hydrophobic and have limited solubility. by hydroylsis and calcium complexation this can be resolved. also, cells use calcium for signalling. most people here know about the K/Na balance in the body, but Ca is also part of that. lastly, the preventive effects of Ca have not only been seen with osteoporosis, but also cancer. so it is good stuff.

xplicit is offline Member
    Im not trying to sell anything, I just wanted to see if anyone else felt that calcium is really imporant.

Thread Information