MacGyver is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Please Critique My First 2700Cal Diet

OK this is the first time that I have gone out of my way to write down a diet in excel and calculate it. Actually this is the first time that I have put down in writing what Im gonna eat.

5'9 177Lbs 10-12%Bf 22yrs
    Bulking on Tren80/Win50 ED

I like to eat bad stuff so if I get to eat a few things that I like then I am more likely to stick w/it.

8:30Am
    1 banana
    1 Cup Oats
    1 Scoop Whey
    1 Cup Milk
    TBSP FlaxOil
    Total Carbs-97 Protein-39 Fat-4.5 Calories-620

10AM
    1 Can Tuna
    2 Bread
    2 Egg Whites
    Total C-28 P- 46 Cals-323

430PM
    1 Bread
    Chicken Slices
    Apple
    Total C-21 P-16 F-7 Cals-340

630PM PostWorkout
    1 Cup Cott Ches
    1/4 Cup Syrup
    Banana
    Total C-61 P- 28 F-2 Cals-350

9PM Evening
    1 Chicken Breast
    1 Cup Rice
    FlaxOil
    Total C-72 P- 56 F-8 Cals-560

1130PM
    1 Can Tuna
    2 Bread
    Total C-28 P- 36 Cals-290

1AM
    1 Scoop Whey
    1 Cup Milk
    Total C-16 P- 29 F-5 Cals-220

Grand Total: Carbs: 323 Protein: 253 Fat: 26 Calories: 2703

Everything should be right here. I have 2 other evening meal combos that I will write later. Let me nkow what you think. I have two ?'s though. Would an apple be a better fruit to eat then a banana? Also what is the caloric breakdown of flaxseed, is 1tbsp 10grams of fat?
    Last edited by MacGyver; 02-07-2003 at 05:00 PM.

Fuck that!!!! I spent all that time formatting it and fuck! Son of bbbb..
    Im really pissed. Ill fix it later. i need sleep!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Re: Please Critique My First 2700Cal Diet

Originally posted by MacGyver

5'9 177Lbs 10-12%Bf 22yrs
    Bulking on Tren80/Win50 ED
    I have to stop right there and ask why tren is being run with no test at all? U like having your balls in your sternum???? U are also limiting gains severely by doing this, and the Winny is better off being saved for cutting, not bulking........why ache and shit while trying to lift heavy and progress? Makes no sense to me at all.

My $.02..............

~SC~

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Swole's right....toss the winni and add some test. To me the "basic" bulking cycle would be a test/deca run. Now on to your diet....why so much bread? Replace it with some rice or baked potatoes. Also post workout....not enough protein and if you don't have dextrose...use honey instead of syrup. The 11:30 meal, replace the bread with milk if you want some carbs before bed. That's all I got for now.

Ok, Im looking for 8-10 lbs of all lean muscle. No water, no fat. I want to maybe drop 3-5lbs of fat. I would like to end up w/@5-7% Bf. Thats what I mean by bulking. I dont take deca w/sust anymore due to the 2 steps forward one step back game. I dont want to jump up 20 pounds because easy come easy go.

I wanted to add Prop but circumstances are preventing me from doing so at the moment. My nuts are gonna get scared away like a possum no matter what I take and however much of it so I dont really care about how small they get.

I want to do a few cycles like this to be in the 200lb area.

Ok now the diet...
    Yeah I need to get dextrose. Where do I add that in? w/ the protein or post workout? How many grams of Protein should I get after a workout. I can add a protein shake in there.
    The bread is to make a sandwich out of the tuna and stuff. THe syrup I use is lite so its not too bad. How many carbs should I get before bed? I never thought about that, I was just thinking of the protein.

Thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Originally posted by MacGyver

I wanted to add Prop but circumstances are preventing me from doing so at the moment. My nuts are gonna get scared away like a possum no matter what I take and however much of it so I dont really care about how small they get.

I want to do a few cycles like this to be in the 200lb area.

Thanks
    If circumstances are not "right", then WAIT for all of your tools. Starting half assed yields half assed results. That goal of gaining the amount of lean mass u listed is greatly hindered when leaving out test. Ever think of it that way? As well, saying u don't care about how small your nuts get from taking, "whatever I take and however much of it", really doesn't sound like a well thought out endeavor. U then go on to tell us how many cycles, just like this, u wish to do to reach your goal.

Priorities.............check em.

~SC~XXL~2K3~

Thread Information