FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Macronutritional Timing

check other post about meal timing........sorry had to delete this I wrote it wrong
    Last edited by FKITLETSGO; 02-11-2003 at 11:06 AM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Re: Macronutritional Timing

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO

Swole is the nutritional timing right or do I have it backwards? just give me a lil insight
    Ooohhhh "Swolecat"......well if that's all you wat to answer ya!!! Just playing.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Actually anyone would really help me out lol....I just know he is huge advocate of macronutritional timing and perfecting nutritional manipulation....If you have some insight please bye all means...lol

I was just playing with ya. I figured to just wait and see what "da man" says.....since he does seem to know a bit more than I. Are you trying to keep your carbs low? I would at least throw some fibrous veggies in there throughout the day. I'll bump this one, I too want to see what he recommends.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

I'll

have to refrain from answering, as your moderHATER here, Pete234 or whatever the hell his name is, accused me of self-promoting my programs, so I'll have to not answer as I'll be giving insight to what I believe in, and he'll fuckin' twist that somehow, someway.

Ya'll may want to have a talk with this Wanksta. Damn I despise haters!

~SC~XXL~2K3~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    whoah!! Did I miss something here between petey boy and swole botha???

ok-- correct me if I am a wrong but in meal 6 since you have already had carbs in meal4-5 , you do not need carbs in this meal cause it is before bed.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

also......

after skittlefritz or whatever his name is decided to place his 2 cents in the Whack thread, having no place to interject, it'll be a cold day in hell before I help him as I was going to do. Even after I posted the above, I was prepared to pm you with some hints, but you can safely assume that won't be happening.

Many an unwise man burns bridges and acts on impulse too quickly.

Think about it.

~SC~

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: I'll

Originally posted by SwoleCat
    Pete234 or whatever the hell his name is, accused me of self-promoting my programs
    Noooo....heaven forbid that self promotion is your only reason for being here. Let's have look shall we, you only ever post in the members pics forums (and the majority of those posts were in WTB's thread) and the diet forum. You don't ever offer suppliment help, training help or AAS related help. You have also made it impossible for ANYBODY not to know about your "programs" and your "clients" and what you do, just look at your signature. But noooooo you're not self promomting

And let me make one thing crystal clear, unlike you I don't give in to childish name calling. I'm no hater and have given your props on your conditioning many times. As far as physiques go, you are very impressive....that's not an issue. I never said you didn't know what your were talking about and never claimed that your "programs" were bogus. If you have a problem with me personally, send me a PM and I would be happy to hear what you have to say, but if you want to whine and bitch on the open board because you were called on something that was so fucking obvious only an idiot would miss it, then maybe YOU are the one with the problem.
    Last edited by Pete235; 02-14-2003 at 06:16 AM.

Re: also......

after skittlefritz or whatever his name is decided to place his 2 cents in the Whack thread, having no place to interject, it'll be a cold day in hell before I help him as I was going to do. Even after I posted the above, I was prepared to pm you with some hints, but you can safely assume that won't be happening.

Many an unwise man burns bridges and acts on impulse too quickly.

Think about it.

~SC~
    OH NO!!!!! Now he will never get the information he needs. What ever will poor FKITLETSGO do????

damn......

you're still whining about this?

I talked to someone else here above you and we have an understanding, so you can just keep doing what you do, whatever that is.

I don't see anyone asking you for advice! If you want info on my programs, u just have to have intelligence to know where to look.

~SC~

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    All i have to say....

Re: Re: I'll

Originally posted by Pete235

You don't ever offer suppliment help, training help or AAS related help. And let me make one thing crystal clear, unlike you I don't give in to childish name calling.
    What board do you read? I guess you haven't seen the myriad of threads here that I have been helping in, and the pm's I am helping people with who have questions. Yeah, u don't give into childish name calling, u just give into childish hating on another who is helping. If people know I design programs, so what? U mentioned u can't get info on my diets, well, how does everyone else have the info?

I don't give AAS advice, no, it's a legality I'd rather not affiliate myself with and if you don't understand that, which wouldn't be a surprise to me, then tough shit Sherlock!

~SC~

Re: Re: Re: I'll

1) Yeah, u don't give into childish name calling, u just give into childish hating on another who is helping.

2) U mentioned u can't get info on my diets, well, how does everyone else have the info?

3) I don't give AAS advice, no, it's a legality I'd rather not affiliate myself with
    1) Yeah right...helping yourself

2) Who is everyone else? And why would I want info on your diets?. I'm just now starting to realize how big your head really is.

3) Oh I see...you're one of those "natural" guys like Ronnie Coleman ........whatever.

As far as people asking me for advice, I have been busting my ass on this board for more than 2 years so I definately do not have to justify anything to the likes of you! Dude, the truth of the matter is this, you're a snake oil salesman...that's all! You're Muscletech, Cybergenics and Xenedrine all wrapped up in one package. You have a great build which is more than likely due to genetics , you probably train half assed and still make amazing gains and you probably do not have to diet very hard to stay in condition. Then you lead people to believe that your "programs" got you to where you are? C'mon, who do you think you are...Bill Phillips?

Re: Re: Re: I'll

What board do you read? I guess you haven't seen the myriad of threads here that I have been helping in,
    You have 143 posts on this board...one post in the AR Lounge and one post in the Steroid forum. The remaining posts are in the diet forum and members pics forum. I belive that is exactly (word for word) what I stated earlier. So, based on this info, I will have to assume that I am reading the correct board. Maybe the question should be, what board are you thinking of Swolehead....oops...I mean Swolecat.

Ooooh boy, here we go!

LOL.......

I love the way this guy gets irritated.

Hell, he bumps threads, I get clients. I ain't hatin' on that one.

I will not banter back and forth any longer, as u have time, I do not.

Perhaps if u saw my board, what I stood for, how hard I do train, my history, u will see that not everything was given to me. I don't train half assed, I know my shit, it's obvious by pics, those I've helped, my OWN forums I have at 3 boards, (U HAVE ANY?) I have yet to see you! My guess, we won't. Don't want to flame here, but let's call a spade a spade my man. U can hate me all you want, I could care less. I draw attention, yes, and most of it good, your's happens to be bad. Nonetheless, u only get attention when you're the focus. Not that you would know what that feels like.

Also, you really don't read very well. I said I don't give advice on any aas as within my business I employ my right to not discuss that material. What on earth does that have to do with me being natural or not??????? Absolutely nothing. As well, I never said u would want info on my diets, u claimed I never shared info. I simply stated if that were true, then how the hell does everyone know about my diets. Well, they inquired........if u don't wanna inquire, then you don't wanna inquire! Don't e-mail me, don't converse, don't ask. RIGHT??? Damn, no Einstein theory there braniac.

Like I said, think what you wish, you're pretty much alone in your thinking there, as you have nothing but hate for me as u claim I "advertise". Well, like I said, tough shit! I'm not the ego freak u think I am, I'm just doing what I do in life, as I live it, and changing lives. If you had a gift like mine you'd be doing the same thing. Find your niche, I found mine.

Come to my board sometime and say hi. Perhaps then you're severely warped perception of me will shape up. If not, like I said, gee.......who cares, my day is not ruined because Peter doesn't like me.

Carry on!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 02-14-2003 at 02:13 PM.

Yo......

Peter, u got a p.m.

Check it.

~SC~

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    I sense tension up in this motha

no.......

no tension, we have differences of opinion, but nothing that we can't just forget about and move on. I really hate coming to a board to dwell on what the next crazy response will be to something I said, so I'll respectfully decline any further virtual battles, lol.

At least for now!

It's just oooooold.........

~SC~

Re: no.......

no tension, we have differences of opinion, but nothing that we can't just forget about and move on. I really hate coming to a board to dwell on what the next crazy response will be to something I said, so I'll respectfully decline any further virtual battles, lol.

At least for now!

It's just oooooold.........

~SC~
    I'm finished with it as well. I will knock off the childish bantering immediately. I will say one thing, I have posted my pics several times here. No I don't look as good as Swole and never claimed to, but I sure as hell look like I kow what I'm doing. Regardless, that is beside the point. SC, got your PM and responded.

true true.......

like I said, it's all good and always was, I ain't trippin'............

I am sure you do look great, and in your contest comin' up, you'll do just fine. Like I said, it's an experience like no other, so the fact that you are going to experience that is neat to me.

In some weird, backasswards, twisted fashion!

Good luck!

~SC~

Thread Information