sooner45 is offline Member

Question about my protein intake and creatine with it??

I am currently on EQ and also doing tons of cardio.I was wondering how much my protein intake should be a day???? I am trying to cut up and put on a few pounds of muscle at the same time, so how much protein should I actually take in per day????/ Also.....would it hurt to throw in some creatine with my protein shakes???? One more ? I thought that protein builds muscle....but I have also read where many people who are cutting are also still taking in large amounts of protein? What is the corolation between protein and losing weight?? Any comments????

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro you need to use the search button and do some diet research, these are very popular topics. Also you shouldn't be running any steriods if you can't answer these diet questions yourself. Protein intake, should be around 1g/lbs and higher. Since you seem to be cutting and on EQ you should be 1.5 - 2g/lbs. Creatine will be fine to throw in you protein shakes, esp post-workout. People use protein when cutting because it helps retain muscle mass while in a low calorie state. No corolation between protein and losing weight, only total cals and losing weight and the overall macro percents. Do some research bro, these questions are answered in every months flex and muscle and fitness.

Pain

Every time I post a question to do some "research"......someone tells me to go do some research........well what the hell do you think I'm trying to do? How do yo do research without reading and asking questions...I just dont get on here and start asking questions, but what I dont know I cant find. I thought this was a helpful sight......which ithas been MAJORLY!! But I'm just tired of hearing people say ....."go do some research!" which in reality thats exactly what I'm doing......research, reading, searching, asking questions. Who else am i supposed to ask??? call 1-800-i-have-a-steriod -and-diet-question????? Just frusterated, thats all..........sorry......

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    1.5 grams of protein per lb. of body weight is a good # to shoot for. Whey protein is best used in your first meal and post workout....since its fast absorbing while casien, a slow digesting protein (tuna, white eggs) is best taken before bed. Here's a jumpstart guy....now type protein in the search button and pull up a chair. Good luck....Usualsuspect

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn Pain you beat me to that post, but ill keep mine up there anyway.
    Hey sooner, your getting frustrated with us telling ya to do some research but were getting frustrated replying to threads that were already answered a million times on this board. Take our word on this one....use the search button and enjoy the best bb site on the web. Happy surfing to ya!...Usualsuspect

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by usualsuspect
    Damn Pain you beat me to that post, but ill keep mine up there anyway.
    Hey sooner, your getting frustrated with us telling ya to do some research but were getting frustrated replying to threads that were already answered a million times on this board. Take our word on this one....use the search button and enjoy the best bb site on the web. Happy surfing to ya!...Usualsuspect
    haha, I win. JK. I agree with what usual said. I know I have read this a million times in magazines, books, internet. I know you are doing research but instead of asking right away you can do some research on your own. It is nothing personal.

Pain

Ok, points well taken..thanks guys.....

Thread Information