Capricorn_Mike is offline New Member

Question Whats the BEST diet for a BODYBUILDER looking for MAXIMUM FATLOSS?

There's so many diet's out there it's really confusing when trying to pick the right one. What type of diet is the best for ULTIMATE FATLOSS for a bodybuilder? I've read about so many. TKD ,CKD ,MKD ,Atkin's ,Mr.X's "The NOT so Natural FAT-FAST diet!" ,ect.... or would just your basic high protein ,low fat ,and carbs diet be the best? Im looking for MAXIMUM FATLOSS ,a diet that could also be used during contest preperation. All without the usual fatloss aid's such as DNP ,clen ,bromo ,T3 ect... Im not against using these fatloss aid's ,I just want to know what the best diet is for fatloss before adding such thing's into the mix. I want to get my bodyfat percentage as low as I possibly can "naturally" (hopefully around 6-7%) before I start to use thing's like DNP ,clen ,T3 ,ect... to get my bodyfat to an insanely low level such as a TRUE 4% or so. I dont need help planning a diet for myself ,I can do that just fine once I figure out which diet I want to do. I just need help deciding which diet to go with. Again Im looking for a bodybuilder's diet that will result in MAXIMUM FATLOSS. Im not too concerned with muscle loss as I will use AAS to combat that. Any help any of you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Capricorn_Mike

yellows2k is offline Member
    Whatever diet YOUR BODY responds to best...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by yellows2k
    Whatever diet YOUR BODY responds to best...
    Exactly, you have to learn your body first, what anyone on this board tells you may sound like the best advice in the world but it might not work for you. Everyone is different. You have to put the research into your body.

Pain

Capricorn_Mike is offline New Member
    I realize that everyone responds differently to diets ,and I need to find out which one I respond to best. But Im trying to find out which diet seems to generally work the best for the bodybuilding public.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    High protein for everyone, then if you have a fast metabolism high carbs if you have slow met moderate carbs, a good amount (80g - 120g depending on your body and metabolism for someone in the 200lb range) of healthy fat (peanuts, flax,.... NO SAT. FAT). IMO

Pain

Thread Information