FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

New Cutting Regimen (critique please)

6:00- 2 thermadrene
    6:15-6:45- cardio fast paced walking m t w th f s s
    7:30- 1 chicken breast 1/4 cup dry oats
    11:00- 2 fillets tilapia portebella mushrooms sauteed
    2:00- 1 chicken breast, 5 egg whites, portabella mushrooms sauteed
    5:00-(post workout)- 35 grams dextrose 10 grams creatine 40 g whey protein
    8:00- 1 chicken breast 1 tilapia fillet with portebella mushrooms..
    8:30-9:00 tues thurs cardio fast paced walking

***when I get tired of the chicken or tilapia i may substitute for another lean protein source..also may add another protein shake for convenience***I have mushrooms for almost every meal I love mushrooms and love freshly cooked ones****

I am 6'2 285 around 20% b/f leaning towards 17 er 18% im not exactly sure. Will run cycle starting next week consisting of

Equipoise @ 400mg/wk
    Test Ent @ 600mg/wk
    Test Prop @ 400mg/wk first 4 weeks
    Winny 50mg/ed last 4 weeks

Attempting to get HGH and will run it for 6 months 4ius for five days with 2 days off

yellows2k is offline Member
    Doesn't look like enough calories...like always, it would help if you count your calories and macros....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

well.......

I said I wasn't going to chime in because of the manner in which you dissed me before, but that's all old shit, and I'm a nice person.........u are trying to get your diet down, and I like when people care about their bodies and what the hell they are doing........so......

I'd have a second serving of carbs with my protein in my 8 p.m. meal.......I would move that meal so it comes 1 to 1 and a half hours after the first PWO meal.

The longer lasting slow burning carbs won't hurt you while u sleep, as you have done activity that demands glycogen recomp. U have to only eat as much as you need however, no more than that. You'll have to experiment. Hitting the body with the fast actin' sugar, then the slower acting solid carbs, is a really good way to prep the muscle for growth the next day, in which you should focus on maintaining a positive nitrogen balance.

Seems like this will get ya lean yes, as you have a lot of activity......up those calories a bit if you sense signs of over-training, or back of the training, or a combo of both.

Regards,
    ~SC~XXL~2K3~
    CEO
    Vizual X-Cellence

Thank you Swole I much needed that bro...No hard feelings about what happened man i'd still like to hit you up when I have my finances straight... Im in agreement with the meal after PWO being 1 hr - 1 1/2 hours after...

Based on what you guys said here is the original with changes in ( )

6:00- 2 thermadrene
    6:15-6:45- cardio fast paced walking m t w th f s s
    7:30- 1 chicken breast 1/4 cup dry oats ( add half chicken breast or 5 egg whites to this)
    11:00- 2 fillets tilapia portebella mushrooms sauteed ( same as )
    2:00- 1 chicken breast, 5 egg whites, portabella mushrooms sauteed
    5:00-(post workout)- 35 grams dextrose 10 grams creatine 40 g whey protein (add another 15 grams dextrose)
    8:00- 1 chicken breast 1 tilapia fillet with portebella mushrooms.. (time change to 6:30)
    8:30-9:00 tues thurs cardio fast paced walking (time change to 7:30-8:00)
    (9:30- 20-40 grams of whey protein before bedtime)

Alright guys I upped the cals and upped the postworkout meal carbs...Only thing I didn't do is add slow burning carb for meal after postworkout..im wonering if 25 grams of carbs from brown rice or pasta would be great for this? Also tell me how the timing mappped out and your opinions of my cardio schedule... Im thinking I may do cardio twice on tuesdays and thursdays and do cardio atleast 1 time every day...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

yeah.......

u need slow burning carbs for the second pwo meal for sure.

~SC~

Thread Information