pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Today, my will power could not hold out...

Last night I ate Mexican and today I drank 4 beers with a shot of soco! God help me...maybe it was the cabin fever I got from being inside all day with 3 ft. of snow or maybe I was just being a dipshit, but I strayed from the diet and missed my cardio today...all the gyms were closed godamnit! I should of hung out here for motivation. Oh well, I'll do better tomorrow...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Today, my will power could not hold out...

Originally posted by pumpseeker
    Last night I ate Mexican and today I drank 4 beers with a shot of soco! God help me...maybe it was the cabin fever I got from being inside all day with 3 ft. of snow or maybe I was just being a dipshit, but I strayed from the diet and missed my cardio today...all the gyms were closed godamnit! I should of hung out here for motivation. Oh well, I'll do better tomorrow...
    Don't worry about it, the stress that you will build up kicking your self in the ass for it will be far worse than the little bit of cheating you did. Just call it getting your metabolism back to normal and giving your joints a break from the cardio. Consider the alcohol to be consumed for the potential benefits that it may give to your heart (well only one a day but we can stretch this a little for you )

All and all bro, don't worry about it, just make sure you get into the gym next time and get back to work and jump back on your diet.

Hell you needed comfort because of the cold and snow.

Pain

peam is offline Suspended
    You'll be fine. Nobody's perfect..... although a lot of you guys probably look like it!

Ironslinger is offline New Member

Today, my will power could not hold out...

Motivation... If you find you're self giving end to drinking or eating junk...it's time to reinvent... remotivate the burning desire why you want to have the strongest, hardest, well balanced physique possible.
    Suggestions:
    1.rent a movie.. Pumping Iron
    2.buy a bodybuilding mag and read the entire mag.
    3.If you belong to a Gym say like Bally go to another branch for a couple of workouts.
    4.Find some new recipes for you're diet.
    5.Take a couple of day's off and do something different... rollerblade, snowski, bike outside, swim, run =, etc, etc,

You can try this and it is guaranteed to work.

Good luck!!

Keightly is offline Junior Member
    Ironslinger great ideas! also don;t worrie about it, were all human, everyone slips alittle. Just use the slip as motivation and next time you go to the gym or the next day make up for it!

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    it happens to the best of us bro.....

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    Brings up a funny point: what do you guys do when you have an unintended pigout day? Do you go back to your regular diet right off the bat, or do you do penance and eat less than you normally would?

wimp is offline Associate Member
    You should go back to your reg diet. If you eat less the next day all it does is slow down your metebolism.

Honestly I do have days where I cheat a bit...

Shit happens and you know what... I'd rather say "fuck it" and indulge myself *NOW AND THEN* (ie: not often) than completely fall off the wagon and go back to being a fat pig.

Lately I've been getting insane cravings for Almond M&M's... so I buy a bag now and then, eat the damm thing, feel content and then back to the normal diet. (of course if this becomes a daily occurance, then you do have a problem)

And I don't feel guilty about it!

Red

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Be careful on cheat days, I have seen some people consume enough calories on their cheat days that they screw up their whole weeks calorie consumption and they go from being at a negative for the week to a positive (calorie wise) I would only recomend a cheat meal, not a cheat day. Except bulking, I bulk clean but I have one day where sugar becomes my friend. AND I DON'T CARE.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Re: Re: Today, my will power could not hold out...

Originally posted by painintheazz
    Hell you needed comfort because of the cold and snow.

Pain
    Isn't that the truth? Pain, I like your rationale here! We're still snowed in today but I got up first thing this morning and hit 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. Then, after a healthy breakfast, spent the next 2 hours shoveling out the driveway...came back 10 times sweatier than after the cardio. So things are much better now. And I don't feel as bad, I've come to my senses.

Thanks for all that support bros.

Thread Information