mustang331 is offline Member

What Should I Eat For Dinner!!!! Arggg

I am cutting right now and chiken and eggs are getting old. I plan on going to the gym in about 1 hour and then comming home to eat dinner! WHAT SHOULD I MAKE PLEASE ! Give me something good like a nice recipe.

harl is offline Associate Member
    I have a protien shake post workout/dinner. Then eat steak, eggs, chicken what ever a hour later before bed.

Originally posted by harl
    I have a protien shake post workout/dinner. Then eat steak, eggs, chicken what ever a hour later before bed.
    Steak? For cutting? Is that ok?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by mustang331

Steak? For cutting? Is that ok?
    As long as it is lean steak it will be fine. I use lean cuts of steak when I am cutting and have no problems.

Pain

BTW, it will help get in a lot of the nutrients that your body is being deprived of while cutting too.

Pain

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I am on my precontest diet and i eat steak just about everyday. I will probably cut out few weeks out but i have been losing fine eating lean eye of round steak. I love it. But i usually eat fish for dinner. When i get home frome the gym which is about 6:30pm i have a drink with 12oz powerade 28g carbs, and whey protein and its 65g pro. Then 1 to 1 1/2 hrs later i eat my fish. No carbs. If i do eat carbs i have brocolli or something. Sometimes though i will eat a rice cake with my drink post workout. Not the best advice but its what i do.

OK well I had T-bone steak with 2 eggs YUMMY No salt just some garlic and pepper on it.. Thanks guys.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

hmmm...

well, I love t-bone steaks and eggs as well.

However, if this is post-workout, u are better served with a lean protein source and a clean carb, after your initial "liquid" meal, right after the workout.

Fat and proteins will do nothing for immediate glycogen replinishment, a big key to muscle recovery and preparation for growth. (A "primer")

~SC~

Re: hmmm...

Originally posted by SwoleCat
    well, I love t-bone steaks and eggs as well.

However, if this is post-workout, u are better served with a lean <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> source and a clean carb, after your initial "liquid" meal, right after the workout.

Fat and <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>s will do nothing for immediate glycogen replinishment, a big key to muscle recovery and preparation for growth. (A "primer")

~SC~
    True, I didn't even think about the fact he was coming home from the gym. Get some liquid protein in you and some simple carbs right away, then an hour or so later eat that steak.

Pain

Thread Information