babi is offline Associate Member

check my made up by me diet

first i would like to share my goals that want this diet to achieve.i wanna to slowly cut for the summer by dropping a little bit of b/f every month and retain almost all my weight(if thats possible)i have never paid atttention to my diet or cardio b4 so i am starting to now.i dont wanna take anything now either for cutting or for bulking b/c i have a lilttle bit of a high b/p so untill thats gone(hopefully by summer)i cant touch anything and i have no choice but to take the slow painfull way lol..so here it is please feel free to flame or suggest anything

meal 1
    100 gr oatmeal,8 egg whites,1 glass of milk,1 banana,1 tbsp of flax oil,1 multivit.
    meal 2
    big piece of chicken breast(no idea how much it weights)with rice
    meal 3
    this is after work out,8 egg whites with a carb drink that has roughly 300 cals and 80 grams of carbs i take that with creatine
    meal 4
    steak with patatoes(not huge servings)
    meal 5
    1 big can of tuna with half a lemon and 1 slice of bread
    meal 6
    1 serving of cottage cheese with two tbsp of olive oil ,zinc and vit e

please dont suggest anything too hardcore like keto diets or rotating carbs b/c i am not at that stage yet and i am not competing any time soon,i would just like too dropp the b/f from say 15-16 to 10 within the next few months and if my health allows me i will throw a cycle at the end like prop,fina and winny.thanx bros and sorry for the long thread

yellows2k is offline Member
    Meal 1
    -Banana and milk aren't really needed, I'd rather have a protein shake instead...how many carbs does the oatmeal have?

Meal 2
    What kind of rice?
    Do you know how many calories/protein/etc are on that chicken breast?

Meal 3
    Why egg whites? You need whey with some simple sugars, while carb drink is ok, dextrose is optimal

Meal 4
    I don't know the GI content of potatoes but I believe they are high

Meal 5
    What kind of bread? WHy bread? Why not have some fibrous veggies?

Meal 6
    I dunno for you, but I cut out dairy when cutting, I'm assuming meal 5 is your pre-bed meal...
    I don't know if olive oil is omega 6 or 3 or a combo of both, if it's only an omega 3 u need some omega 6's (salmon, natural PB)

Overall, how many calories is this? How many carbs? Protein? EFA? Where are your fibrous veggies? Some of your carb choices are very poor, eg banana, bread pending, rice pending, PW carbs. Optimal to take whey after workout as I said earlier. How much water do you drink?
    Besides that, get plenty of rest, maintain a proper diet, drink water and train hard.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Yellow is on point with those questions, personally to get cut I think your diet is a little high in carbs, esp high GI carbs (potatoes, bread, banana, and some rices can be very high on the index) And post workout needs to be switched to a liquid form of protein and sugar. Thats my .02

Pain

hold up mr yellow 2k,first of all this is my first time dieting and b4 you run you have to learn how to walk.i am eating 5-6 meals a day,i am also eating the clean kind of food(brown rice,skinless chicken breast,lean meats,raw egg whites,flax and olive oil etc)unfortunatly i am alittle tight money wise right now so i cant afford the whey protein and i would also take natural protein over syntetic protein any time.i have a general idea about the calories of this diet(3000) and protein(230).if you read my goals to begin with i wasnt looking to get ripped to shreds just looking to replace a few fat lbs in muscle slowly.so i doubt that cutting 1 glass of milk and 1-2 servings of fruit or the rice and patatoes is very smart.i also eat veggies with my salads.anyway its better an answer than no answer at least you took your time to respond to my thread which i am thankfull for.same goes for you pain.one more thing would you guys be so kind to post your own diets so i can maybe pick out a couple of things from there?

You asked for my crtique and I gave it. Whether you take the advice or not is totally up to you. The reason why said to drop the fruit and milk is cuz they contain sugar and if you don't see yourself losing that last little bit of fat, then this may be it. But everybody has a different body.

The reason why is was more of an interrogation type thing was cuz I didn't if it was good bread or rice or not, u didnt mention it so how was i supposed to know? you never told me u were short on money so how was i supposed to just assume that?

Well now that I know these things, apple is a lower GI fruit, thats probably the optimal choice. The potato I dunno, its very high GI, its your call though. Heres my diet:

9am
    -Oatmeal
    -Flax Oil
    -Protein Shake

1130-12pm
    -Tuna
    -Natural PB
    -Brocolli
    -Oatmeal

3-4pm
    Post workout
    -20g of whey
    -50g of dextrose

430-5pm
    -Chicken Breast
    -Brocolli

7-8pm
    -Tuna
    -Oatmeal or Brown Rice
    -Natural PB or Flax
    -Brocolli

930-1030pm
    -MRP

12am-1230am
    -Muscle Milk

Comes out to about 2200 calories, 190-200g of carbs, 190-200g of protein, 70g of fat

On non training days I eat less
    2000 calories
    200-250g of protein
    100-150g of carbs
    70g of fat

On leg days and back days with deads I eat a little more
    24-2500 calories
    200g of protein
    250g-300g of carbs
    70g of fat

My diet doesn't change much when maintaing or bulking either, I just eat more of the foods here. I cut out all dairy, all fruits, and bread.

Cardio, maybe 2 or 3 times a week for 15-20min

I have gone from 35%BF at 225lbs to about 14-15 at 160lbs and still cutting down.

Shit don't ask for advice if you are going to cry when people give it to you. IMO why do something half assed!!! I will be more than happy to never offer you advice again.

Pain

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    Yellow you are the man. You and Pain are two of the reasons that I am starting to drop body fat. I started at 206 with 21%, 1 week ago I was at 196 with 17% and in 4 weeks I will be at 15% maybe better.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    Shit don't ask for advice if you are going to cry when people give it to you. IMO why do something half assed!!! I will be more than happy to never offer you advice again.

Pain
    actually this is big dan posting under a pseudounymous name!! j/k
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Originally posted by Southern Cross
    Yellow you are the man. You and Pain are two of the reasons that I am starting to drop body fat. I started at 206 with 21%, 1 week ago I was at 196 with 17% and in 4 weeks I will be at 15% maybe better.
    Thanks, that makes me feel good, at least the tons of time I spend here is helping someone.

Pain

Originally posted by abstrack

actually this is big dan posting under a pseudounymous name!! j/k

HAHAHAHAHA LOL LOL. I swear dan if that is you I am going to kick your ass. haha.

Pain

hey chill the fuck out pain who said i wanna dropp all those lbs.i just wanted to take a moderate route and convert a few like 5 or 10 lbs of fat in muscle SLOWLY(not 65 lbs)but i guess you were nappping or something when you read my post,seriously go back and read it it again.the other thing is i am open for critisism thats the reason i posted this thread but how about instead of just ripping it saying like bro you need to substitute this with that or you taking too much of this and too little of that.btw i am not big dan he kills me too..lol
    ps;pain i was helping ppl long b4 you were,so have some patience bro

xenithon is offline Member
    ripping it by saying you should replace x with y?? get a f****ing life! i suggest you REPLACE your attitude with a little bit of appreciation otherwise you aint going nowhere on this board - or anywhere else for that matter. the whole point of asking for advice is to get suggestions on possible changes and alternatives, gees! Pain and Yellow - you guys rock, keep up the good advice bros!

Originally posted by babi
    hey chill the fuck out pain who said i wanna dropp all those lbs.i just wanted to take a moderate route and convert a few like 5 or 10 lbs of fat in muscle SLOWLY(not 65 lbs)but i guess you were nappping or something when you read my post,seriously go back and read it it again.the other thing is i am open for critisism thats the reason i posted this thread but how about instead of just ripping it saying like bro you need to substitute this with that or you taking too much of this and too little of that.btw i am not big dan he kills me too..lol
    ps;pain i was helping ppl long b4 you were,so have some patience bro
    First off when did I say anything about dropping tons of weight in my post. I said "personally to get cut I think your diet is a little high in carbs, esp high GI carbs (potatoes, bread, banana, and some rices can be very high on the index) And post workout needs to be switched to a liquid form of protein and sugar. Thats my .02" I made a suggestion about the type of carbs you are getting, your post workout meal, and that I think your diet is a little high in carbs. Why don't you wake up from the nap you were taking, maybe you were just a little drowsy from your blood sugar levels coming down from those high GI Carbs. BTW I didn't know you knew my life story and how long I have been helping people, please is there anything else about my life you know??

Pain

dude with a 2000 daily calorie diet i would drop alot of muscle along with b/f,now i am not a pro like you but i know this much.and i rather be big and fat so to speak than 150 lbs and ripped,just a personal preference bro.it was clearly stated in my first post that iwas roughly looking to cut only 5% b/f over the next few months which would be roughly 1% amonth and i dont think cutting back 1200 cals a day from my daily calorie maintance would be optimal for what iam looking for.now.its like a 150lbs guy asking me for a cycle advice and i tell him take a gram of test 50 mlg dboll daily and 300 mlg of tren ,it just dont make sense man.first you have to see where the person is at where he wants to go
    last thing you are too sensitive son b/c even though i did not agree with your advice(for reasons that it dont suit my goal)i still said thank you and i appreciate you taking the time to answer,you turned it offensive but anyway its going to end here b/c its stupid.i hope we got this cleared no hard feelings on my side anyway.
    ps;and to the kid from south africa that his hobbies are to drink and do drugs viva la internet my friend for ppl like you...

Are you a girl?

My cutting diet is 2200 calories..

Originally posted by babi

last thing you are too sensitive son b/c even though i did not agree with your advice(for reasons that it dont suit my goal)i still said thank you and i appreciate you taking the time to answer,you turned it offensive but anyway its going to end here b/c its stupid.i hope we got this cleared no hard feelings on my side anyway.
    ps;and to the kid from south africa that his hobbies are to drink and do drugs viva la internet my friend for ppl like you...
    I think this whole situation could have been handled much better so I will end it now too, no hard feelings here. I am not here to make enemies and waste time and bandwith fighting. Just learn your body and what works for it. If you are getting gains then stick to what you are doing if you notice something is lacking they try changing something. That is my advice to you.

Pain

BTW what is wrong with the south africa kid, I like sex, you have to running 500mg a week of test. Drugs, I am a AAS user. And alcohol, I clean my injections sites with rubbing alcohol for safty reasons.. Sorry I had to throw that in I am all fiesty, just came home from a good chest workout.

Pain

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member

Thread Information