OT8268 is offline Associate Member

College Cutting Diet???? help

Hi, I am in college and I want to go on a cutting diet, after I just cycled with test prop, in which I leaned out but I want to lean out more now. I am just wondering because I am limited because I dont have a kitchen but I do have a forman grill and a meal plan, I just need some suggestions including supplementation for my diet, if someone knows of a good diet already in existence that would help also

rambo is offline The Lord God
    There are quite a few around in the diet section, just find one that matches your needs, as far as you being in school while doing it, using that as an excuse is a total cop out.(not that you are i just hear it a lot). Most of the foods that people eat while cutting are simple- all you need is the foreman grill for chicken, and tuna comes in a can so it's not too rough.

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    no I understand, but I just am saying, teh simpler the better, I see some ppl with elaborate recipes, that is not for me I dont hvae a kitchen,all I have is a foreman and a microwave

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Simplest you can get, make sure food is thoroughly cooked and eat. Just playin' with ya!

Thread Information