Thread: losing the gut

swole1385 is offline New Member

Question losing the gut

I want to lost wieght mainly in my stomach. What diet plan would you guys recommend to do this. i weigh 205 and im 18 i want to lose like 10 pounds but try to keep my strength and my muscle. I want to try to cut down by may-june, im taking NO2, creatine, ZMA. I have dieted a few times in the past but i always lost alot of muscle and strength.
    thanks guys

Decoder is offline Banned
    i suggest eating 4 meals make each meal roughly 500 cals, high protien low carbs do cardio 30mins everyday untill you lose the gut, then go back to your regular work out to maintain.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Firstly, as far as I know there is no way to lose weight in your gut and keep it everywhere else. Unfortuantely when you lose weight, its your body that chooses where it will come from. Sorry for the bad news. Secondly the best way to lose weight is through exersize and diet. What are you eating now? How much, if any, cardio do you do? I assume you lift, right?

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Stick with cardio, maybe even bump it up to 45mins+. I found that running or jogging helped with stomach weight more than like walking or stairmaster. But thats just me all are different. Good luck.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    You can't spot reduce fat, you are going to have to lose it where ever your body wants to use that fuel source first. Watch your diet and do your cardio.

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Stick with cardio about 3-4 times a week. Preferably in the morning before you eat for 30-45 minutes. Keep a clean diet, no junk food and give yourself 1 cheat day. Now don't just eat junk all that day, but more like a cheat meal once a week. Look around on here, many bro's have already posted top notch diet plans. See which one might work best for you. Be patient and keep at it, losing fat while sparing muscle is a process that will take time. Space your meals out every 3-4 hours. Good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions, just do some searches on here and learn what you can.

swole1385 is offline New Member
    thanks guys

mustang331 is offline Member
    I am into my fourth week right now.. And The only advice I can tell you is do 60 min. of cardio and do it in your ZONE ( Your heart zone ) I have found if I try to do cardio 7 days a week for atleast 60 min. I will at least get 5-6 days at 45 min..

Thread Information