Pumped109 is offline Associate Member

Atkins and Hydroxycut

I am starting the Atkins diet on Monday. I will try to limit carbs to 0-5grams per day. If I do this is it still safe to take Hydroxycut daily while on this diet? I usualy take about 9 pills daily. 3x3.

yellows2k is offline Member
    So you are going to just drop all your carbs all of a sudden to 0-5 from what you normally had?

This is going to make u sluggish and tired feeling. As well as slow your metabolism. Remember to increase your intake substantially and drink 1.5-2gallonms of water. IMO, 9 Hydroxycuts are not needed. 6 will do you fine, 3 when you wake up, 3 around 2-3PM....

Keightly is offline Junior Member
    i understand the diet and all, (atkins) but trust me, you will look flat and mooshy, you may loose wieght and inches off your waste but you dont need to lower your carbs that much. you can loose the same amount of wieght and inches without having your muscles look flat and soft. just keep your fat low, carbs under 100 and have a cheat meal or 2 a week with some cardio, you will feel and look much better. just my opinion

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the input. Right now I am not worried about the muscle I do have looking sloppy. I want to do this in stages and losing weight is the first stage. After I lose the weight and increase carbs I will start a cycle and continue to build muscle. Then I will work on maintaining what I have acheived.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    if you lose your weight slow enough, you can avoid some of the loose skin problems and such.

First, i suggest you stop buying hydroxycut, its twice the price of equally great eca.

Mynew favorite is "yellow subs". just take ONE three times a day.
    they are really powerful so take it easy.,

Make sure you start cardio and a lifting program of some kind.
    buy a heart monitor, caculate your target heart rate and get to walking or whatever.

If you just lose fat, you will always look like a smaller fat guy. like the subway guy jerrod. he looks fat even though he lost a ton of weight.

start building lean mass and you will increase your fat burning potential.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    this Atkins diet is total horseshit. I know a guy who's on it and he's over there eating slabs of bacon and sausage and shit. Listen to keightly's advice. I will say no more.

Thread Information