Check out this shake I just remembered

I don't know how everyone feels about eating raw eggs, but here is a shake that is very very good tasting.

My mom used to make these when I was a kid so we would get extra nutrition. (sp?) I was driving home from the gym today, and I had just bought a shake shaker when this shake came to mind.

You take 1 egg, 1 to 1 and a half cups of milk, 1 teaspoon/tablespoon of honey, and a dash of your favorite flavor....like vanilla extract or bubble gum extract, or what ever sounds good to you.

Mix it all in a blender and walla, you will have an excellent tasting shake.

Of course you can add more eggs/milk/honey to make it have more protein/cals.

I have been reading on this board for a little while now, so I know eggs, honey and milk are good things to include in a diet...and I am sure the little amount of extract isn't going to hurt anything.

So, hurry up and go make one of these and tell me what you think!!

Hope that someone finds these useful and good tasting.Enjoy!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

haha........

not only do you run the chance of getting salmonella poisoning, nothing kills a physique like dairy (milk, full of lactose, sugar carbs, see label), and then you add sugar. (honey is good, not for a protein shake though) Sugars have their times.

Just my .02, but there are far better choices for muscular progress.

~SC~

Thread Information