azizi123 is offline Banned

Is this a silly question?

Well...

I'm gonna start having oats with my protein shake straight after the gym and I was wondering.... As my missus makes the best protein bars ever (40g oats, scoop of banana protein [50g], 1/3 a packet of sugar/fat free angel delight and milk) wud I be able to have this instead as the taste is soooo mich better? And the only extra ingredients is 1/3 a packet of angel delight n a splash of milk?

Does cooking the mixture destroy some of the protein and wud the body absorb this better as a liquid.

Cheers

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    No................................................ ...........it's not a silly question.

IMO, it depends what your goals are. Personally, I would never go out of my way to put pure sugar in my body reagardless of my goals or whether or not is was pwo. I can see that you want confirmation on the answer you WANT to hear, but just know that the oats/shake are a better option. With that said, if you're on a bulk diet, I don't think it's going to make or break it for you. If cutting, I would say no. Good luck, bro!

azizi123 is offline Banned
    Thanks for ur answer, it sounds like u know me so well, I'm on a bulk cycle so guess it wouldn't be to bad then... Maybe il do a week of each :-)

Thanks again

Thread Information