RoidBoid is offline Member

Shredding Diet For end of cycle

hi guys currently into my second week of test e & tbol cycle, im around 10-12% bodyfat and im currently gaining muscle, still doing my cardio 3times a week.

i want to get a diet set up for when i finish my cycle, i want a freakie look, just shredded really and wanted to know where i would start in terms of this.

by the time i finish my cycle i will be into football season with hard cardio around 3times a week.

be grate if someone could post me up a template or help me sort somthing
    regards

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Personally, I wouldn't start truly cutting until at least a month AFTER pct. If anything, I would actually RAISE cals during pct and the month following to help minimize any muscle loss while your natty test is coming back and your body is adapting to the newly added muscle. Just my 2 cents.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't start truly cutting until at least a month AFTER pct. If anything, I would actually RAISE cals during pct and the month following to help minimize any muscle loss while your natty test is coming back and your body is adapting to the newly added muscle. Just my 2 cents.
    I agree ^^

You dont want to be going into a cut at the end of a cycle or in pct. You need to wait at least 8 weeks past the end of pct in my opinion and while in pct you want to increase calories.

RoidBoid is offline Member
    ok cheers guys, so what kind of cal increase should i be looking at, how would my macros changed to adapt to this

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Post up your stats and your current diet with macros to get a proper answer.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^ ^ listen to these guys. I gained a bit of bodyfat during a cycle last year and started cutting during PCT. I lost pretty much all my gains and strength... and I knew better. Take it from somebody who it happened to - at worst, MAINTAIN your diet during PCT, cut later.

Thread Information