Thread: Whatever.......

Hulkman is offline New Member

Whatever.......

Hi, I have been on a bulking diet for eight weeks and had good results for the first six weeks. however this was not the strictest it could have been!!!!
    My question is.. should i go on a cutting cycle, and once my body fat is down bulk strictly from there, or should i go straight into a more strict bulking diet?
    I am currently 206lbs and estimate my body fat to be 12-14%, i am 6ft.
    Any suggestions would be good. Cheers!!!!

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    Its up to you. But note that you gain easier at low bodyfats, its been proven. But you can still make gains at your bf%, I have, but ended up at 20%, and thats a bitch to handle. So unless you wanna cut big time, id cut now then bulk

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I don't agree. Unless you start taking your post-workout meals at Burger King, there is no way you should end up at 20%. Keep bulking, and then cut, worry about gaining muscle mass and shed the excess body fat later, it is a lot easier on you then having to yo-yo. But if you have been on a bulk for eight weeks and feel confident, then it's up to you if you want to start cutting. But pick one and have at it.

Hulkman is offline New Member
    thanks for the replies, i will probably continue to bulk. Do you think that i have hit a stage where i will not put on any more mass as i have stayed at the same weight for three weeks? Or is it because my diet is not as strict as it could be?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    As you gain weight you need to constanly increase your calories. Adjust your diet as you go.

Thread Information