FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

My Diet Project

I guess ill start with the stats
    6'2
    280 lbs
    17-22% b/f I really dont have a good guess but its between there

Goal:
    260lbs
    8-12% b/f I just want a certain look not a certain bodyfat percentage I will worry about the numbers when competition time comes but that will not be until after I can cut down to 8-10% b/f so I can have room to bulk then cut again into competition

with the proposed Nutritional regimen I will include a cycle such as the following

Weeks 1-12 Test Enthanate 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-3 Test Proprionate 100mg MWF total 300mg/wk
    Weeks 6-12 Winny 50mg e/d orally liquid
    Weeks 1-12 Equipoise 400mg/wk
    Weeks 6-12 (thinking about possibility of Fina) 75mg e/d
    Also thinking about possibility of the injectable L-carnatine for spot reduction possibly looking for all suggestions and any kind of input. im still in research mode of planning. Looking to start March 1st

5:45- 1 thermadrene and 1 glass of water

6:00-6:45- 45 minutes of cardio (walking)

7:45- meal number one 9 whole eggs with onions and bell peppers

10:45- meal number two 2 frozen chicken breasts grilled with brocolli

1:45- protein drink (40 grams whey)

3:30- train from 3:30 - 4: 45 including abs or obliques whichever

4:45- Postworkout meal 40 grams whey protein with 35 grams dextrose/maltodextrin mix with 10 grams of creating

5:45- exactly one hour after postworkout meal 20 grams more of whey protein to keep body from going into catabolic state after all nutrients and amino acids were used from postworkout meal

6:45- steak/ground beef hamburger/chicken/tuna/tilapia or whatever other protein source I choose for the night

9:45- protein shake with efa's or 7 whole eggs..

Alrigth boys tell me what you think I may also want to add cardio session for 30 minutes after my 6:45 meal...... any replies appreciate

Now that I reviewed the Regimen Im thinking maybe tbsp of flax here and there where no fat is noted...So for the meals with little to no fat I will add tablespoon of flax oil here and there maybe mayo for my meat for 6:45 meal.....alright boys bring it too me esp swole I would like to pick your brain on this one ....thanx for all help in advance

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

k........

please don't do a "Dan" move on me and get something else out of what I have written.......cool? When I say it "LOOKS GOOD" this means the meal breakdowns macro wise...........you have to make sure you have already determined that those amounts at each meal are correct for your size/goals........if not, the way u eat will be for naught.........so...............

7:45- meal number one 9 whole eggs with onions and bell peppers
    LOOKS GOOD

10:45- meal number two 2 frozen chicken breasts grilled with brocolli
    LOOKS GOOD.

1:45- protein drink (40 grams whey) TRY ADDING 1 TBSP OF FLAXSEED OIL HERE, UDO'S, OR OLIVE OIL.

3:30- train from 3:30 - 4: 45 including abs or obliques whichever

4:45- Postworkout meal 40 grams whey protein with 35 grams dextrose/maltodextrin mix with 10 grams of creating U NEED TO FOCUS ON DEXTROSE AND GLYCOGEN RECOMP, NOT SO MUCH ON PROTEIN.....I'D SAY U NEED ABOUT 80 GRAMS OF DEXTROSE, AND 35-40 GRAMS OF PROTEIN AT THIS MEAL. FOCUS IS GLYCOGEN RECOMP......YOUR BODY WILL USE ALL OF IT, NO WORRIES.

5:45- exactly one hour after postworkout meal 20 grams more of whey protein to keep body from going into catabolic state after all nutrients and amino acids were used from postworkout meal WELL, GOOD IDEA IN THOUGHT.......BUT AGAIN, THE FOCUS IS GLYCOGEN RECOMP......AND 20 MEASLY GRAMS OF WHEY AIN'T GONNA HELP THE CAUSE........U SHOULD SKIP THIS "MEAL", AND HAVE A REAL ONE USING LEAN MEAT LIKE TURKEY/CHICKEN/WHITE FISH, AND HAVE A POTATO, OATS, YAMS, OR RICE FOR THE CARB. USE ROUGHLY THE SAME RATIO AT THIS MEAL AS U DID IN YOUR LIQUID MEAL 1 HOUR OR SO EARLIER. U MAY LOWER THE CARBS HERE A BIT, BUT REMEMBER THAT THEY ARE BEING USED AT THIS TIME FOR GLYCOGEN RECOMP, AND WON'T BE STORED AS FAT. AGAIN U MUST KNOW YOUR PRECISE AMOUNTS FOR THESE MEALS......I HAVE NOT RUN IT THOUGH MY FORMULA AND SPREADSHEET AS I DO FOR MY CLIENTS, AS WELL, THEY ARE MY CLIENTS!

6:45- steak/ground beef hamburger/chicken/tuna/tilapia or whatever other protein source I choose for the night FORGET THIS, U HAVE EATEN A GOOD SOLID MEAL PRIOR.......ALSO, NEVER FOLLOW DEXTROSE/CARB MEALS WITH STEAK OR ANY FATS........KEEP YOURSELF "SAFE" FROM STORING FAT DUE TO ELEVATED SLIN LEVELS AT THIS TIME.

9:45- protein shake with efa's or 7 whole eggs..PROTEIN SHAKE WITH WATER ONLY.

~SC~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: k........

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SwoleCat please don't do a "Dan" move on me

, is this a new trend in bbing were talking about??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Aaahhhhh the "Dan move". Well it looks like nothing else here neds to be said. Especially since he just wanted Swolecats advice........just kidding, Swole pretty much answered it for ya so.......good luck.

Thanx Swole Let me see if i got it correct

meal 1 looks good but you are saying looks good in general not specifically for my stats weight bodyfat ect....

meal number 2 looks good but not nessecarily for my stats weight bodyfat ect...

meal 3 looks good except add flax oil that is cool b/c in my second post i stated thats what i'd do anyway

postworkout looks good except i need 80 grams of glucose from dextrose/maltodextrin? that sounds a little excessive to me for cutting but hell if you say it i believe it,can you comfirm 80 grams of dex/malto for cutting for postworkout and if so its in stone bro?

meal 1 hr after post workout? you are saying keep the time zone but eat real food baked potato and chicken or other lean protein? or should i make the meal 2 or 3 hours after postworkout with potato and lean protein?

ok for this next meal are you saying just have protein? lean protein? so maybe i can take in 2 chicken breasts or say 1 chicken breasts with 5 egg whites?

for my last meal i needd no fats just protein with water? so after my post workout i dont use any more fats for the rest of the day?

bump

In Summary.........

meal 1 looks good but you are saying looks good in general not specifically for my stats weight bodyfat ect.....YES, U WILL HAVE TO FIGURE THAT OUT AS IT WILL DIFFER FROM PERSON TO PERSON OF COURSE......THE MEAL CHOICE IS FINE, AMOUNTS ARE DIFFERENT.

meal number 2 looks good but not nessecarily for my stats weight bodyfat ect...SAME AS ABOVE.

meal 3 looks good except add flax oil that is cool b/c in my second post i stated thats what i'd do anyway AIGHT...................

postworkout looks good except i need 80 grams of glucose from dextrose/maltodextrin? that sounds a little excessive to me for cutting but hell if you say it i believe it,can you comfirm 80 grams of dex/malto for cutting for postworkout and if so its in stone bro?

I CAN CONFIRM THIS ON MY PROGRAMS FOR SURE, YES. HOWEVER, I DON'T KNOW WHAT PROGRAM YOU ARE FOLLOWING, OR HOW YOU ARRIVED UPON YOUR VALUES/AMOUNTS. YOUR WEIGHT IS INDICATIVE OF THE VALUE THAT WILL APPEAR HERE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR EXACT AMOUNTS OF PROTEIN/DEXTROSE ARE HERE, AS I DON'T HAVE YOUR STATS IN MY FORMULA SPREADSHEET. I ARRIVED @ 80 BECAUSE YOU USUALLY HAVE THE RATIO OF CARBS TO PROTEIN 2 TO 1 IN THE POSTWORKOUT MEALS, AS GLYCOGEN RECOMP IS THE FOCUS, AND U CAN ONLY FORCE SO MANY AMINOS IN AT ONCE DURING THIS TIME. TOO MUCH PROTEIN ACTUALLY INTERFERES WITH THE GLYCOGEN RECOMP PROCESS. HIGH PROTEIN MEALS AT ALL OTHER TIMES ENSURE A POSITIVE NITROGEN BALANCE, WHICH IS KEY AT THOSE OTHER TIMES.

meal 1 hr after post workout? you are saying keep the time zone but eat real food baked potato and chicken or other lean protein? or should i make the meal 2 or 3 hours after postworkout with potato and lean protein? U SHOULD HAVE A LIQUID MIX OF DEXTROSE/WHEY IMMEDIATELY, AMOUNT TO BE DETERMINED BY YOU. THEN, APPROX 1 HOUR TO 1 AND A HALF HOURS LATER, HAVE A SOLID MEAL IN THE SAME RATIOS AS THE FIRST POSTWORKOUT MEAL.

ok for this next meal are you saying just have protein? lean protein? so maybe i can take in 2 chicken breasts or say 1 chicken breasts with 5 egg whites? U DON'T NEED ANOTHER MEAL AFTER TWO BIG PWO MEALS. THAT'S IT FOR THE DAY. ASSUMING U HAD TRAINED AT 5 OR SO, U HAD PWO 1 AT ABOUT 6 P.M., THEN THE OTHER ONE AT 7 OR 7:30.......NO MORE NEEDED!

for my last meal i needd no fats just protein with water? so after my post workout i dont use any more fats for the rest of the day? NO, U DON'T USE ANY FATS AFTER POSTWORKOUT MEALS, UNLESS U WISH TO RISK STORING SOME OF THAT FAT. U WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT DAY.
    ALSO, THIS "LAST MEAL" THING IS GETTING CONFUSING, BUT I KNOW WHY. IT'S ME THINKING ABOUT MY PROGRAMS, AS FOR DAYS CLIENTS ARE WORKING OUT, I HAVE THEM EAT ONE WAY, ON DAYS OFF OF WEIGHT TRAINING, I HAVE THEM EAT AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT WAY.

YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PLAN, SO IT WILL LOOK DIFFERENT.

GOOD LUCK! GOTTA RUN........
    ~SC~

chinups Guest
    I have a question, say if your post shake is within the hour after you work out, I am sick of paying 3 beans for a shake and it takes like 15 minutes to get home. Is this ok? And do I really need the dextrose, cause I will get I just never used before

Hey chinups....why not make your own shake and take it with you to the gym? That's what I do. As for the dextrose....yes get it and use it. Speaking of dextrose...I need to get some.LOL

chinups Guest
    Thanks TEX
    Where we getting it Tex? Do you order on the web....I think I might just do that...

To tell yo the truth I've always used honey.....I too am looking for a place to buy it. Probably order it from the web.

get it from ............

supplementdirect.com

cheap as hell...........about 14 bucks for 5 lbs. of the stuff.

~SC~

Thanks Swole......I've talked to ya before about your program.....well early March I'll probably get in touch with you about starting a program. Just giving you a heads up! Thanks again for the info.

cool........

I'll be here ready to help............bet on that one......I'm dieting myself right now for pics in 5 weeks, so I'm all up on it and AMPED!!!!!
    WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

~SC~

Ya gonna post some on here too? Show everyone what ya skills can do.

BrownBomber is offline Member

TO SWOLECAT

You recommended to Fkitletsgo to only consume a Protein only meal right before bed. I notice that he works out in the evening, if someone worked out in the morning would they eat the same meal or add fat in as well? Also what your is the average cost of your program? Thanx

Thread Information