thecoachman is offline Associate Member

Question Dr. Atkins and me???

I need to lose about 10-15LBS b-4 I start bulking. I am 5' 7" and weight about 175. I am not small boned and have good base muscles and am at about 15% body fat. What Do you think about Dr. Atkins and lifting just to cut fat?

I am still making improvements in muscle but not at a huge rate. I am also taking dbol and winnie and will take others later (ie, clen , test, sus, clomid, T3, anadrol50).

Any info will help.

thanks

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I have been on Atkins for about 2.5 years now. I started at 275 and 30% bf. I went down to 170 and about 10% bf in under a year, by staying in the induction phase (around 5 grams of carb per day). I also did lots of cardio, probably 1.5 to 2.0 hour a day, six days a week. In hindsite I may have been overly agressive, but it makes it easier when you see fast results.

From your decription your goals are much closer than mine were. I think it will be hard to get a good handle on yer bf% if you are taking d-bol as it adds a lot of water weight.

There may be people here that no more than I, but I would wait until after your building cycle is finidshed, and then go on a cutting cycle. Thats what I am doing. I am boosting the amount of cardio from a current 30 minutes 4-5 days a week to an hour, and lowering my carb count as low as I can go. I also take ECA stack, which help increase your metabolism rate and surpress appitite.

A benefit of Atkinds is that because it is high in protien it helps with muscle retention during a cutting phase.

I hope this helps.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    My thoughts exactly. I thought that just all pro. and cal. were just fine for gear. My energy would be my own body fat and juice.

My body fat was that b-4 dbol . I was going to cut with this cycle. I just havn't gotten to that part of it yet. I want to have a couple of weeks of dbol and winnie b-4 I start clen , test, t3 etc. I am only 1 week into it.

One last thing. Should I start taking a higher dose of winnie instead us just taking 50mg (oral) a day?

thanks

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Although the Atkins diet has help many lose weight I would not consider it for BBing ... If you want to discuss it further PM me .... good luck

Thread Information