Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

Sexy4MySweetHearts Daily

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 11-15-2016 at 12:57 PM. Reason: AddingFitness Tracking spreadsheet

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Ok

Well done for starting a Log, it will keep you going and get you on track

There is a lot of work to be done here...

What are your stats... weight, height, bodyfat%

What is your weekly weight training routine and cardio schedule
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    JEEZ thats like no food at all!! WHy do you wait till 11 to eat? do you never eat breakfast?

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ~~~~
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 06-04-2012 at 04:22 AM.

Ok..

Im not going to guess your BF% or ask for a picture.... We need to get you eating and training right.... Your metabolic rate needs to work for you...

ATM your seriously low in overall calories I suspect...

How badly do you want this?

Are you willing to give 100% to get where you want to be or would you rather give 80% and let it take longer?

Serious answers to those last two questions as it really makes a difference.... We can help you either way, we just need to know HOW to help you...

Slimmer would be a great asset to this thread and in your arsenal....

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^^^ Base, my guess is Slimmer has already been at work with Sexy4. The "On the advice of a friend here "I highly recommend you start a thread in the regular diet forum and log in every single thing you do every single day. This way you will get support which will help you tremendously. Log in what you eat and when and what exercise you have done. Try this for at least 3 months." stinks of Slimmerme... btw, it's a great smell lol!

Sexy4, you've definitely come to the right place for help. We have many knowledgeable people here who can point you in the right direction and offer their continued support and advice throughout your journey. If you're willing to put in the hard work, you'll have the best support group around behind you!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    ^^^ Base, my guess is Slimmer has already been at work with Sexy4. The "On the advice of a friend here "I highly recommend you start a thread in the regular diet forum and log in every single thing you do every single day. This way you will get support which will help you tremendously. Log in what you eat and when and what exercise you have done. Try this for at least 3 months." stinks of Slimmerme... btw, it's a great smell lol! I said spank her! Dont lick her arse.... LOL

Sexy4, you've definitely come to the right place for help. We have many knowledgeable people here who can point you in the right direction and offer their continued support and advice throughout your journey. If you're willing to put in the hard work, you'll have the best support group around behind you!
    Get ya

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Get ya
    OMG!!! That's it, i'm reporting you!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    BUSTED! IT WAS ME!

And I am so glad Sexy4 decided to go for it!

Your life has now changed girl. I promise you this.

Looking forward to your success!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

ps: they say those who start a new program before the weekend are more successful than those who wait until Monday.....so you are already ahead of the game.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

~~~~
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 06-04-2012 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    On the advice of a friend here "I highly recommend you start a thread in the regular diet forum and log in every single thing you do every single day. This way you will get support which will help you tremendously. Log in what you eat and when and what exercise you have done. Try this for at least 3 months."
    I am starting this today and will loyaly update. GREAT

I will start each day with a meal plan /workout plan...updating to actual food eattin/work out completed

Goal: drop 1+ lbs weekly Good so, 16 in 3 months? this might make more of a commitment statement
    Reward: 2 electrolosis sessions week of goal reached
    good plus you get a cheat meal once a week

Allrighty ~ here we go...
    Today Thursday 8/4
    Vitimins: Multi/Calcium/omega23,6,9,/B6,12/iron/biotin need to eat something early even if a protein shake
    @11:00 Tuna sushi roll (brown/rice/tuna/peppers/cucumber/wasabi/ginger)
    @2:30p Premier protein shake
    @ during day 74fl water
    protein shot
    2 bowls ham bean soup homemade Ham soup? let's try to come up with something better
    fatfree/sugar free fudgicle
    Premier protein shake

Stretches / Arc cardio 30min (broken into 10 min sessions each with 10min weights between each session) / 10 min light weight machines / melitonin II /
    Fasted cardio first thing in the morning will do wonders to help shed your weight. Going straight out the door for a minimum of 25 minutes will do wonders. And it does not have to be high intensity. Just a regular low intensity cardio. I promise you this is one of the secrets to this. Do your fasted cardio then come back and make your protein shake to feed your muscles.

Do us a favor and list out some foods you would like to eat to be reviewed for approval or better choices.

GOOD LUCK!
    Author Unknown

Ok, this is where I would like to put you...

* 3-4 Weight Training sessions per week
    * 3-5 Cardio Sessions Per week.... 1 of which being a HIIT session
    * 1800 Cals Per day! Yes maybe high for you but trust me, we need to get your body working hard, lots of food plus lots of hard training is better than little food and little training IMHO. We are better to start off too high and come down than to start too low and have to go 'too low'....
    * 5 Good meals per day

If you were to look at all my point, where would you say you are currently with regards to each point?

Alotta info on the site (almost over whelming lol) but when I read posts/threads Im hesitant to follow advice cuz it seems all geard towards the dudes.
    That's why you have your own thread. All advice will be geared towards you, specifically.

side note: have clen, not too sure when is optimal time for me to take, any suggestions? My guy suggests rite b4 the gym work out. Also is it safe for girls to take more than 1x per day?
    I would recommend against clen , for now. Until you have the fundamentals in check and know how to diet for results, adding stims into the mix won't do anything for you IMO. That said, girls or guys, how many times/day doesn't really matter. Total dosage within say a 24 hour period does. How you dose that (most people DO break it up) is up to you.

Again, i'd stay completely clean and natural for now. Later on, when you have very little left to 'play with' (i.e. you're on the cusp of being in great shape), you can add clen into the mix to give you an edge. Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    That's why you have your own thread. All advice will be geared towards you, specifically.

I would recommend against clen , for now. Until you have the fundamentals in check and know how to diet for results, adding stims into the mix won't do anything for you IMO. That said, girls or guys, how many times/day doesn't really matter. Total dosage within say a 24 hour period does. How you dose that (most people DO break it up) is up to you.

Again, i'd stay completely clean and natural for now. Later on, when you have very little left to 'play with' (i.e. you're on the cusp of being in great shape), you can add clen into the mix to give you an edge. Just my .02
    GB is rite.... Save the clen for now, get dialled in, make progress and use it as a tool to prevent plateaus....

x 3 re: Clen
    Author Unknown

~~~~
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 06-04-2012 at 04:23 AM.

Slimmer...great advice an pretty sure tigershark has also suggest to me lol...Thats a tuffy cuz foster sons scheduale and he must b supervised at all times (he goes to planet fitness with us at night, and loves it) but now that I see what Im typing ~ I realiz its a lazy (wo)mens cop-out lol. Ok, so.. revamp daily scheduale to accomidate AM/wake cardio = step#1 /than protein shake = step#2/ than stretches= step#3List of foods I would like to eat ~ 2 protein shakes daily is my must. protein shots, hard boild eggs, itailian dressing salad, sushi (brown rice or rice wrap), blt on wheat, stake, all sorts a veggies, fatfree sugar free fudgicles, home made soups/broths, nuts and seeds... and 1x a week I allowed a "eat what ever I have been craving" day ~this usualy involves Godiva choclate trullfes (3), pizza, meatball subs, chinesse food or what ever I was craving all week ~ portions are small. my kriptonite is candy.

Baseline: I actualy had to re-read you post on calories a few times (I was hoping if I read it enuff times the calory count would majicly be less lol) alass..it still says 1800 calory. I have no idea how I am gonna manage this, Im actualy dumbfounded lol...I will do it, by gawd I will. If I have to wear a beer dispencer hat filled with protein shakes and sip on it threw out the day...than thats what I'll do. ....and I'll be terrified the entire time. lol ....1800 cal....oh lordy lordy.
    Whats a HIIT ? and what is IMHO? sorry still learning the lingo...
    At each of your points : dead on weights and cardio
    Im waaaaaay off on cal, I was keeping it around 600 day or less
    off on meals... maybe 3 meals a day and latenite munches of pistachios/cashues

gbrice: thanks for the feedback!
    and ..pass on the clen for now ~message recieved
    Developing spreed sheet to track cal/protein/fitness completed daily, gonna post...could be helpful to others in the future
    Egg whites as much as possible
    Italian dressing? hope lite and there are great recipes here for dressings
    Wrap? Wheat? what kind? can you try to eat Ezekeil bread instead for the wrap and wheat?
    Home made soup. This recipe needs to be revealed for approval
    nuts, seeds.....almonds are the best choice here and keeps me sane!

Lordy oh Lordy is right!

Hiit? High Intensity Interval training
    IMHO is "in my honest/humble opinion"

600 calories? WAY TOO LOW and can mess up your metabolism so please stay away from that idea. It is a quick fix but you end up eating up muscle and we want the muscle to eat the BF.

late night pistachios and cashews? try to change to Almonds

Spread sheet sounds wonderful.....

Abbreviations used here:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.TjsgQs00idM
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 08-04-2011 at 04:43 PM.
    Author Unknown

Baseline: I actualy had to re-read you post on calories a few times (I was hoping if I read it enuff times the calory count would majicly be less lol) alass..it still says 1800 calory. I have no idea how I am gonna manage this, Im actualy dumbfounded lol...I will do it, by gawd I will. If I have to wear a beer dispencer hat filled with protein shakes and sip on it threw out the day...than thats what I'll do. ....and I'll be terrified the entire time. lol ....1800 cal....oh lordy lordy.
    Another word of advice - don't let people tell you you're relying on too many protein shakes. If you're used to eating 900 calories per day (just as an example) and you are now going to double that, I would never expect you to eat twice the amount of food you're used to. If you need to start by making up that additional 900 calories via shakes, then do it.

Sure, i'd like to see more nutritious/whole foods in your diet - but work your way up to it. Force feeding yourself until you explode will only turn you off from eating and make it an undesirable chore. Add more food in slowly, and adjust the protein shakes down accordingly. If you wind up with 1/2 your calories coming from shakes, so be it. You are not here trying to put on slabs of muscle, you're trying to burn bodyfat - and shakes as part of your diet will help you achieve that goal just as efficiently as whole food will.

x2 on 600 calories being way too low. For a day or 2, sure - might even be beneficial. But not as your average daily intake, no way. I wouldn't eat below 1200 calories if I were you, especially since you'll be increasing your activity level. Need to fuel yourself!!!

^^ AMEN. I think one reason my program worked and is still working is because of the shakes. That protein sure does help when otherwise I know I would not have gotten that amount of protein in me.
    Author Unknown

~~~~

Will follow up more tomorrow. Get some good sleep. A lot to take in!

(ps: the pink type is a bit hard to read. perhaps red? a lot easier if you want to differentiate....just saying....)
    Author Unknown

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    Just wanted to say congratulations on posting a thread looking for legitimate help. It's encouraging for members like me to see someone lay everything out for criticism, very brave of you. I have been reading what these members have done with others in their transformation process. Their knowledge and persistence to help someone who is struggling is nothing short of Amazing. Your in such good hands. After you reach your goal, you'll be able to look back and read all of this and see just how far you have come. Stay strong and determined and I know you will reach your goal. : )

High calories may seem like a backwards step in your war on the fat but....

If we were to stick where you are now you are going to....

A. Looses muscle
    B. Plateau quickly
    C. Feel like crap
    D. Give up!

Ok, say to plateau at even 1000 calories while doing 4 training session and 4 cardio sessions per week... What do we do then ? Add more cardio.... Drop calories....? Say we add cardio and you can burn an extra 500 cals per week... That equates to 1 lb of fat every 7 weeks, not even worth it...

The problem with starting too low is once you hit a wall you have no room and can't go anywhere... You drop calories and your metabolic rate lowers further, you loose more muscle which slows the metabolic rate further

Now im not suggesting you go str8 up to 1800 cals, rather as your diet and training gets tighter the calories increase.... Maybe 150 per week... Once you hit the 1800 Hold it for 4 weeks as you increase cardio and then begin dropping cals when/if needed to loose BF....

And thx slim for sorting out the abbreviations

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Sexy4...I understand the overwhelmed feeling. It didn't make sense to me either that I could eat more calories and loose fat....but it does work! Just make wise food choices and eat smaller meals throughout the day. The diet forum folks will give you good insight and advice so stick with it and you will be a changed lady....when is the wedding again?

Slimmer ...Hard boiled eggs stuffed with 1/3 the yoke thats blended with Kens Lite italian dressing or hard boiled eggs and 1/2 yokes miked with ice burg lettus and same dressing..
    "Wrap? Wheat? what kind? can you try to eat Ezekeil bread instead for the wrap and wheat?" ... almost never have bread, usualy use lettus wraps, tried Tigersharks Ezeleil bread (eeeewwww lol) stay away from it now lol..wheat is what I use if I have bread.
    hHome made soups I eat... split pea (ham bones/ham steak/ onion/yellow and green peas/celery/garlic, carrots, seasons), bean soup (same but beans insteada peas), Mico soup (tofu, seaweed, miso past, scallions), broths (chicken stak or veggy stalk, bamboo shoots, water chesnuts, onion, mushroom, seasmee seed oil, soysause..all spearingly, mostly a broth soup). switch nuts to almonds = got it. I started tothink my metab was in the off switch...affirming to hear that this is prob the case, yet can be corrected! abbreviation cheet sheet = AWSOME!

gbrice... Thats exactly what I was thinking about the cal intake/shakes! Thanks for that, appreciate it greatly.

Wow, what an informitive day! AND an awsome start in the right direction! Thanks for your time and input ALL!
    A lot of this depends on how strict you want to be. For example egg yolks: for strict? avoid them. For not so strict? then perhaps. Same thing with wheat bread. Taking the bread out will make a lot of difference to jump start losing the weight.
    The soup? I will let someone else chime in on that. It is hard to tell as we do not know how much ham bone or sesame seed oil is really in it. And again. pork is not high on the list for a strict program.

This all takes a bit of tweaking to get this down to a science. Stay patient~
    Author Unknown

Oat Pancakes:

1 cup oats
    1 cup egg whites
    1 cup fat free cottage cheese

splash of water if need be for batter consistency
    Splenda all you want
    nutmeg, dash if you so desire
    drop of vanilla, if desired

First: Blend the oats in a blender until real powdery (no water just blend dry )
    Add all the above ingredients and blend until a good consistency for a pancake

Cook on griddle/pan which should be real hot sprayed with Pam....and then cook like a regular pancake

TOP with:
    Sugar free syrup and banana or raspberries
    and drop a bit of plain Greek yogurt to spread around the pancake and sprinkle yogurt with splenda too

ENJOY!

MAKES 3 BIG PANCAKES! so good for 3 meals.
    Author Unknown

~~~~

lol, sex is great cardio - but the dude gotta be able to hold out, cause 5 mins of cardio ain't much, lmao!

Here's your (partial) food list:

Proteins:
    Chicken Breast
    Turkey Breast (not cold cuts)
    Liquid Egg Whites (not egg beaters)
    Lean ground beef (95/5 or leaner)
    Lean steak cuts (top round is a great choice)
    Bison
    Protein Powder (I recommend a blend - i.e. whey, casein, egg albumin, etc)
    1% Milkfat Cottage Cheese, no salt added
    Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
    Flaky White Fish - Tilapia, Orange Roughy, Cod, Flounder, Trout
    'steak' type fish - tuna, mahi mahi, etc

Complex Carbs (starchy):
    Oats (not the oatmeal packets full of sugar)
    Sweet Potato/Yams
    Quinoa
    Brown Rice
    Lentils/Beans
    Cous Cous
    Grits
    Brown/Whole Grain Pasta (in moderation)
    Brown/Whole Grain Breads (in moderation, no high fructose corn syrup, etc. Ezekiel is a great brand)
    For a little relief - cheerios are ok (in moderation)

Complex Carbs (fibrous veggies):
    All kinds of leafy/green veggies, as much as you can eat
    Brussell Sprouts
    Spinach
    Kale
    Green Lettuces (not iceberg!)
    Collard Greens
    Green Beans
    Broccoli
    Cauliflower
    Alfalfa Sprouts
    asparagus
    etc etc etc

Healthy Fats:
    Personally, I think you'll get most of the fats you need just from your foods, i.e. you don't need to purposely eat additional fat- with the exception of fish oils. Supplement 1-2 at every meal. Here are some good choices nonetheless:

Avacado
    Nuts (all kinds)
    Nut butters
    Oils - olive, macadamia nut, coconut, etc

Protein/Fat Combos: These are natural foods that are already a good protein/healthy fat combination:

Salmon and other oily fish (sardines, bluefish, mackerel, etc)
    Whole Eggs
    Tuna in olive oil (not that crap in sunflowerseed oil)

I left milk off the list due to the sugar content. Simply too much sugar per serving. Stick with cottage cheese and greek yogurt (preferably cottage cheese) for your dairy needs.

Fruit - in moderation, preferably early in the day and/or around your workout window. At the end of the day, it's still sugar and we need to be careful with ALL sugars including natural stuff like fructose. That said, stick with something like an apple or banana instead of pineapple. Also, berries are a good choice as they are loaded with anti-oxidants and other things that are great for you!

This is by no means a complete list, but should give you some ideas. hope this helps

baseline: all makes sences too me, esp sence I was basicly starving yet stopped realy dropping the pounds. I stuffed my face lastnite and HOLY CR*P I dropped a pound when I weighed myself this morning...Tiger and I are very greatful for your direction and excited about the Immediate progress! ty ty ty ty lol

Girlgymrat: Hi and thanks lady the wedding is 8/10/12 ...gives me about a year, but h*ll as long as I am on the correct path and loosing weight I wont freak out if I miss the dead line (altho it is a HUGE driving force for this journey and Tiger desirves the best from his soon-to-be-wifey

Sm: no yorks-got it, no bread- also noted, pink is heard to read...lol (so I substatuted with an equally gurly color ...staying patient is a breeze when Im so encouraged/motovated ... still working on meal plans ect.

Today..
    Protein shake
    sushi wrap (tapioca wrap,4shrip,1 bar immitation crab, romane lettus, carrots, celery)
    Fajitas (tomato, onion, celarto, avacado, salsa, 2 tb shred cheese, 2tb sour cream, 2 flour wraps <tried to meeet 1800 cal with but in future will pass on>, 4oz steak
    sushi roll <4peices>(brown rice, tuna, avacado, 1 shrimp, salmon, peppers)

no cardio in the am after waking ~ unless sex counts?
    did eat with in 30min of waking
    did complete spread sheets to track progress/pitfalls
    am drafting food list to shop for tonight and meals for the week
    *liquid egg whites/eggs/protein shakes and shots/radishes/celery/cottage cream (fat free)/ fat&sugar free fudgicles/ veggis and fruit....so far.

and OH MY GAWD I literally can not even remember the last time I had a pancake lol ... I may just have to try this!!
    The bold in black above needs to be tweaked.....
    Replace the sour cream with plain greek yogurt. Cheese even though a very small portion needs to go for now. And passing on those flour wraps is a great idea.

It takes awhile to get this down. You are doing well. Thanks for the purple!
    Author Unknown

~~~~

lets work on bringing those calories up slowly.... ur metabolism will not change overnight so there is no point in increasing calories drasticly overnight either or you WILL GAIN WEIGHT and thats not what were trying to do

Dont force the calories... The idea is to increase calories while increasing energy expenditure.... This is going to increase metabolism because of more food intake and because of the extra cardio/ weight training....

Are you ready to create a solid cardio and weight training regime?

What time do you have that you would like to spare for this

Ok. heres what I have got so far:
    wake 7oam Pure Bare pilates/ballett/lean &chizzled dvd 30min (harder than you would think

7:35a chug protein shake Add 50g of raw oats (put them in water the night before if you want them softer)(1g sugar/30 protein/1g carb/= 150 cal) while dragging evil teen age boys outta bed and off to school

8:00a fill 74fl jug of water to carry with me all day and drink till gone Lets eventually get this doubled

8:00a stretch 30min p90x & pole moves What is this?

10:00a snack of salad Add a tin of tuna and change the 2 egg whites to 1 whole egg(lettus /2 hard boiled egg whites/lite itailan dressing/cottage cheese fat free = 270 cal)

11:00a fat free/sugar free fudgicle If you must what the hell is this lol... I want some tho @ 40 cals = 40 cal/0 fat/0 sugar/ carb

12:00 lunch protein shake again= Again lets add 50g or Raw oats 150 cal

3:00p snack radishes dipped in spicey bean dip 6tbs OK (per tbs dip 6 carb/0 sugar/0 fat/2 protein/ 30 cal ) 260 cal

6:00p planet fitness 30 min cardoi 30 min weights Weights first, cardio after... Lets make it 20 mins of HIIT and then carry on with 10 Mins of Steady state cardio.. The goal being still to push as hard as you can for 10 mins

7:15p after work out protein shot =150 cal Again we need some carbs here... U guessed it 50g of oats in your shake...What is this 'protein shot'? Is it one of these

7:45p dinner....change daily about 500 cal/meat/veggys/fruit some times dairy or brown starch

9:00p 20 almonds =140 cal Not a real meal... We need a protein source...

10:30 go and stay in bed

*if I dot hit 1800 before bed than I'll find something healthy to naw on till bed
    I know I will have more sucess if Im ridged and consistant all day/every day but leave dinner open...
    There are no carbs in this diet! Carbs are not the enemy, they are very important... Carbs are the macro nutrient where all the changes occur (increase/ decrease/ re-feed)...

I have made a few recommendations but TBH i dont like the way that women (not sexist at all) eat... The have a bit of this and then a bit of that and than maybe half a meal and then snack on this or that LOL Im not saying men dont eat like that, it just seems that a lot of women fall into this habit of 'Snacking' which IMHO is not good...

I think a gradual change to something more like this would be best, if your schedule allows;

07.00 - CARDIO - 30-45 MINS

07.45 - Meal 1 - 1 scoop whey protein, 50g oats, 1 Banana, 10g Natural Peanut Butter

10.45 - Meal 2 - Salad, 1 Tin Tuna, 1 Boiled Egg, Light Dressing

12.00 - Snack - fat free/sugar free fudgicle or whatever low/zero calorie snack you want... Sugar free jelly?

14.00 - Meal 3 - 1 Scoop whey protein, 50g oats

17.00 - Meal 4 Pre Workout - 4-6 oz Chicken Breast or other Lean Protein Source, 75g Brown Basmati Rice, Broccoli

18.00 - Train

19.15 - Meal 5 PWO - 1 Scoop whey protein, 50g oats

22.00 - Meal 6 - 1.5 scoops of casein or 1 small tub of low fat cottage cheese (Blend it, add a little whey and sweetener and eat like yoghurt)

I estimate

160-170g Protein
    170-180g Carbs
    40-45g Fats

1680-1805 Cals

uh oh Base. I suggested she get rid of the whole egg in favor of the egg white....
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    uh oh Base. I suggested she get rid of the whole egg in favor of the egg white....
    Haha well either way it's not a do or die change....

If your eating that meal the fats are going to be fairly low (assuming the light dressing really is light)

The only additional fats I suggest are in meal 1 and 2 and equate to about 10g total = 90 cals

These are both things that can be dropped to break plateaus... If there not there then they can be dropped

I think the only way the whole high(er) calorie diet can work is if you can really push the training to the next level... The body needs to 'use' the food... If the training is no there or intense enough I dont think it will work...

The best thing to do IMO is slowly increase calories as you increase cardio and training intensity

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 11-15-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Crazzens? how much? a handful? and how much sugar? We want to keep your insulin from spiking....

Have you tried mixing your protein drink with some strawberries or raspberries? or even finely ground up coffee? ( with a vanilla base)

I am still not a fan of the ham.

Do you have a regular bicycle? And if so, could you ride around your neighborhood to get some cardio in which could be fun like a kid riding around like a hot shot? ( just re-read and saw you have a mt bike....do you not like this? or would a regular bike be better? perhaps?)

I wonder how many people did yard work yesterday....I too passed out after hours of it myself.

Great to see you are logging in. This is the BEST THING you can do.
    Author Unknown

We all want to look like my avatar! Including me!

try to stay in the lean meat area....pork of anything for now is not doing you any favors....
    Author Unknown

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information