BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

calories and juicing question....

Question. I have read a lot where everyone seems to say you need major calories while on AAS (average 3000 lets say). My question is since I'm only 5'7" 155ish, If I ate that many calories I would bloat up like a moose. I eat 1.5g a day/per body weight of protein, but I know my calories are nowhere near that. All I eat is chicken, Sushi, eggs, protein shakes, protein bars,steaks, etc... Do I need to eat more even If I'm still getting in my protein?

The reason I ask is this. I'm going on my 4th week of a low dosage cycle of primoteston 250mg/week and EQ 200mg....and I'm not gaining any weight. I do have muscle hardness, but thats all I see so far??? I again, know that the EQ won't usually kick in for another week or so....I just want to make sure my diet/calories isn't screwed up....

Thanks bro's!!!!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, it all depends on your metabolism and what you eat. The guys that say that are usually around 8%BF naturally and have a very fast metabolism, so they need tons of cals. Or they are people that gain about 20lbs of fat on a "bulking" cycle. It is all dependent upon your body, I have a slow metabolism and I can bulk lean on 2800cals a day and I weight 215lb.

Pain

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Pain, Thanks!!!!! That makes a bit more sense!!!! I have a very slow metabolism, so there is no way I would be able to eat that much.

As always, you know your shit, and I really appreciate the help
    !!!!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome bro, I don't want to see any bro's blow up like a ballon. I have done my fair share of heavy bulking cycles with and without AS. Always I gain more fat than anything and spend tons of time cutting it off. But I always heard that you need mega calories to grow. Well, that depends on your metabolism. Now I lean bulk and love it. I do miss all that food though.

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Pain you're not kidding about missing all the food.

Thread Information