jurewix is offline Junior Member

coming off my cutting diet, need help

Ok this was my first time ever trying a cutting diet, i lost 15 pounds , this is my last week of cutting , i have been on low carbs high protien and kept all muscle and lost fat, now i need help going back to a regular diet, i do not wana gain any fat , i have worked very hard and have gotten good results, no i need help for a diet that to help maintain my gains with out gaining body fat.

5'11, 210 lbs , i dont know my exact body fat , but getting it measure at the end of week

here is my idea of a diet , please look and help me with my changes

715 am- 40g protien shake with 1 table spoon of flax
    1 cup of orange juice, 1 package of oatmeal with water

1030 am- 2 slices of whole wheat, with 6-8 ounces of turkey , 1 slice of american cheese with leduce and onions, and maybe apple sauce?

130 pm- 20g protien shake, 1 rice cake or 1 whole wheat bread with natural peanut butter, with 5 eggs (all whites)

3pm workout.

5pm - post work out shake 40 g protien.

530 pm- 8oz grilled chicken , or steak or pork chops, on forman grill with 1 cup of green vegies, eather assparages, spinach , string beans

730 pm- 1 can of tuna with 1 whole wheat bread

10pm protein shake, 20g with tbsp of flax?

well what do u think i think i need more carbs, but where should i put them please help thanks

jurewix

oh yeah i want to add, how is cottage cheese i wana try that, and also i have been eating those rice cakes alot, are they good forms of carbs, well just help me out , but i do wana eat peanut butter once a day at least , thanks

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well what you do now isslowly raise your carbs each week until you notice weight gain and hold them there. Kep increasing if you want to bulk and what not.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Well what you do now isslowly raise your carbs each week until you notice weight gain and hold them there. Kep increasing if you want to bulk and what not.
    Exactly. Also low fat cottage cheese is pretty good, gets old tasting really quick.

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey looky there.......I beat ya to the punch finally!

ok thanks, can u guys help me with some good carbs and where i should place them through out my day, should i still cut carbs after 3 pm?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Good carbs, slow cook oatmeal, brown rice, VEGGIES (broc, cauliflower, spin.... no corn, peas, carrots....) Very grainy breads with stone ground wheat there first and almost only ingredient. Cereals that have pretty much only fiber for carbs (all-bran, shreaded wheat and bran, kashi).... Keep the carbs to early in the day. I wouldn't go past 6 or 7 depending when you go to bed, but I am also active at night so I am a bit different.

Pain

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    1 cup of Low Fat 2% Cottate Cheese has 28 grams of Protein in it but eating 1 cup of cheese, eww....

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    if you're gonna eat cottage cheese, get large curd..it's much better than small curd IMO...also, it's actually pretty good w/cinammon or strawberries. tastes like dessert. by itself, it's not so great.

ok , so hows my diet plan look, is it good like that or should i add things to it?

Thread Information