The Wolfman is offline Senior Member

Wondering how many calories i Should consume? I'm on tren, test and anadrol

Well first of I workout 5 times per week, and occationally work 2-3 times per week (6 hours of walking and carrying things around..)

Anyways, I have used the Katch-mcardle formula to figure out how much I should consume, but I guess I need even more considering im on these anabolics.

I am 230 pounds, 12%, 27 years, 6'0.

--------------------------------------------

I consume about 4000-4500kcal when I just workout, and 5000-5500kcal the days I workout and work at the same day, and actually it seems like my weight is at a standstill (Crazy? yes).

So I am just wondering.. This seems about right for my size and activity level right?
    Last edited by The Wolfman; 09-30-2011 at 12:11 PM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    What is your goal?

Kind of impossible to answer your questions without knowing.

Putting on musclemass, and gaining strength (not to worried about my weight, but gaining 5 or 10 pounds would'nt hurt I guess, as long as it's quality). My workout is a 5 split bodybuilder split (STS combined with FST-7)
    Last edited by The Wolfman; 10-01-2011 at 04:14 AM.

You must be pretty fvcking huge already if you're 230lbs at 12% and 6'0. Do you have any pics?

Personally, I think you can eat around 3500 calories/day, 4000 tops and stay really lean and still put on the muscle. Tren has amazing nutrient partioning properties. You can eat relatively low calorie and still have it be put to good use. This will help offset additional fat gain which can still happen on tren if calories are TOO high.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    You must be pretty fvcking huge already if you're 230lbs at 12% and 6'0. Do you have any pics?

Personally, I think you can eat around 3500 calories/day, 4000 tops and stay really lean and still put on the muscle. Tren has amazing nutrient partioning properties. You can eat relatively low calorie and still have it be put to good use. This will help offset additional fat gain which can still happen on tren if calories are TOO high.
    Yes I do have pics, I don't care to put them on here tho, for privacy reasons.
    Anyways when I'm dieting and beeing this active, I lose around 2-3 pounds per week at 3500 calories, so.. Not nearly enough I am eating 4000-5000 now, and my weight is standing still, but it seems like my body measurements are going up and my waist are staying the same, so thats a good thing.

Mind you I workout for about 70-80 minutes 5 times per week, and I am very active at work - walking and carrying 6 hours of sweating and lactic acid buildup :P
    Last edited by The Wolfman; 10-01-2011 at 12:35 PM.

The answer is simple then mate. Progressivly add calories in small blocks (around 250/week or so) until you notice bodyfat gain, then back off slightly. That should put you right in your 'sweet spot'.

The answer is simple then mate. Progressivly add calories in small blocks (around 250/week or so) until you notice bodyfat gain, then back off slightly. That should put you right in your 'sweet spot'.
    Cheers, i'll do that

On a sidenote, this is my first run with tren and anadrol together (and my first one with anadrol at all), and man.. I tell you, the strength gains are nothing short of amazing, i'm actually thinking of holding back a little bit, because im getting so strong so fast, im afraid I will tear something and that would be the worst thing ever right now. I'm bigger, stronger and leaner then i've ever been (i've been leaner, but not as strong as this, when im this lean) - I LOVE IT, and it's going to be a struggle to hold back, because its too much fun! Oh well i'll try to control myself :P

Tren is amazing, but you're probably seeing those super strength results mostly from the anadrol right now. How long are you running it (the Adrol) for?

Tren is amazing, but you're probably seeing those super strength results mostly from the anadrol right now. How long are you running it (the Adrol) for?
    Well I have been at this cycle for.. 2.5 weeks, so I'm betting it's both anadrol and tren , since im running tren-a

I'm running anadrol for 7 weeks (kinda longish, but whatever)

I'm trying to gain some quality muscle on this one, maybe 5-10 pounds, not some sloppy-ass 15-25 pounds, where 60% is fatgain! And it seems to be working, I have put on about 1.5 pounds thus far, waist is the same or slightly down, strength and all measurements are up - and im a happy fvucker at the time beeing!

^^ awesome bro, and agreed about putting on QUALITY weight. wtf is the point of adding water weight and fat??

Are you running any ancillaries to combat potential sides?

^^ awesome bro, and agreed about putting on QUALITY weight. wtf is the point of adding water weight and fat??

Are you running any ancillaries to combat potential sides?
    Couldn't agree more on that one!
    Actually I ain't running anything besides the AAS.

The weird thing is when I first started out, my first cycle was 350mg test-e, and I got crazy gyno symptoms, and after a couple of cycles I ain't getting gyno symptoms at all, same thing with first run with tren , painful nipples all the way - and my second run, nothing..

I know it sounds like I ran real stuff at first then fake stuff after, but that's not the case, I got all the other sides (and effects), except gyno (I really love this, seems like my body handle it quite well and I ain't developing titties with this tren, test and anadrol cycle.. Weird, because first cycle I would develop titties just from a low dosage of test..

Kinda like that I don't have too use ancillaries, because 1: it can, and will hinder gains if you overdo it, 2: it can mess with your lipids (from low estrogen and so forth, 3: it chips away at my hard earned cash

Thread Information