temperoath is offline Junior Member

Need some cutting advice fellas! (Diet)

Sup Bros,

First off....Stats!
    Im 5'10", 175 with around 14% body fat.(Not for sure, but Im about to get measured)

Im about to start cutting for the summer and I need some advice on a diet plan. Should I go with the low carb route? If so, How many g's? What should I stay away from? Has anyone had any success with this type of routine? I need some specifics. Also, How should I figure my daily calory intake?

I know that cardio is a big part also, but i have NO problem with it. in fact, I enjoy running and the times I couldn't cardio (during my little bulking phase, I was pissed at myself). Anyways, im ready to hit the pavement again, but I want my diet to be right (that would be a first). Im trying to get to about 7% bf. Hook it up peeps!!

gregtheheifer is offline New Member
    Hey bro, IMO i wouldn't do keto unless you are over 20%. Calories depend on how fast you want to burn fat, and how much (if any) muscle you are willing to lose while cutting. As far as the macros go, i like 1g pro per lb of bw, 25% fat, and the rest carbs. You will probably want to refeed at that bf also (leptin).

Thanks for the advice bro, I'll give it a shot!

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I WOULD do low carb for cutting and have done so for years. Nice thing is that you won't feel hungry case you can eat a lot more and still cut. Also, you woun't lose too much muscle, because you are getting a lot of protien. Combined with your cardio I think its a good route for you.

Dont forget your high potency multi vitamin should you opt for this sort of diet.

Ok Bro, Thanks for the advice beenie, sounds like a plan!

little daddy is offline New Member
    beenie is right LOW CARB WORKS its a bitch but do what you have too!!!!!! good luck!!!!!!!

Thread Information