moetorious is offline Junior Member

how does my diet look?

Hey guys I was wondering if you guys can tell me if this is a clean diet or not and soon I want to start my first cycle (im still researching as of what my first cycle would be)

830 am 25 min cardio on empty stomach

9am 2 scoops of myofusion

11 am 1 cup of rice 8 oz chicken breast one table spoon of hot sauce

1 pm 5-8 oz talipia with 1 cup of rice one table spoon of hot sauce and virgin olive oil

3pm 1 cup of rice 5-8 oz of grilled chiken breast.

5pm (pre workout) 1 cup or rice 5-8 oz of grilled chiken and BCAA's

830 pm post workout 2 scoops of myofusion and BCAA's immediately after my workout.

930 talipia with steamed veggies.

im 24 186 lb 5'8" approximatly 15-18% body fat. been working out since i was 16 but i started lifting seriously since 1 year ago.

so is this clean enough and am I ready for my first cycle?

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Is this a clean bulking or cutting diet? Your bodyfat is too high to cycle and you've only been lifting 1 year.

cutting diet but as soon as I platue I would cut my carbs to maybe 3/4 cup of rice and increase cardio.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Diet looks pretty clean, would need to see complete macros to really comment further however. I like the am fasted cardio, I recommend 10g BCAA prior. Try to do more cardio PWO to deal with that high-ish bodyfat.

Agreed on BF being too high, and you having not trained long enough to consider gear right now. Get the fundamentals in check and revisit the idea in another year or so.

The diet does look pretty clean and you've got the right idea about reducing carbs when you platue. Also agree with gbrice maybe add on 15-25mins cardio post lifting.

The rice you're eating is it basmati or brown rice? Also in your myofusion is there carbs?
    Would be a good idea to re post the diet with macros so we can help you a bit easier.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I use Myofusion as well... admittedly not the greatest choice (3g fat and a few grams carbs per serving), but the flavor is really good and the shakes mix thick which I like. If I used milk instead of water, i'd be fine with ON products but they mix too thin with water (except for their casein, yum!) IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I use Myofusion as well... admittedly not the greatest choice (3g fat and a few grams carbs per serving), but the flavor is really good and the shakes mix thick which I like. If I used milk instead of water, i'd be fine with ON products but they mix too thin with water (except for their casein, yum!) IMO.
    Never tried myofusion but it seems to be popular within America. We have all these different brands in Australia and for some reason we can't order protein power off the Internet from America.. Casien shakes are always thick and creamy! Yum! Lol

Maybe he should also add carbs to his pwo shake. Either oats, dextrose or something.

i forgot to mention that i take my bcaas before my fasted cardio. i do fast walk in the morning and stairmaster postworkout.

there is not much carbs in myofusion and I eat basmati white rice, I know i should be eating brown rice but I really hate it. lol

here is my fitday food log.

there is not much carbs in myofusion. I forgot to add that I take my BCAA;s before my morning cardio, all my cardio are low intensity, (fast walk in the am and stairmasters for pm). i eat basmati white rice I know I should be eating brown rice but I really hate brown rice.

Sorry but we do not allow outside links. Just post up your diet here thanks

it wont let me post links so this is how it looks in order of calroris/fat (g)/carbs(g)/protien(g) keep in mind that this is a total of what I eat in a day.

4 serving of myofusion 588/12/20/100.0

16 oz of chicken breast 454/9.1/0.0/86.2

4 cups ofrice 851/6.8/174.7/16.7

15 oz of tilapia 544/11.3/0/111.2

1/2 cup mix veggis 54/0.4/11.4/2.8

4 tbsp olive oil 477/54/0.0/0.0

Total 2968/93.5/206.2/316.9

protien 43% Carbs 29% fat 28%

I also have my animal pak and animal omega in the am as well.

Thread Information