LexMuscles19 is offline New Member

Late night eatting advice???

Hey guys,
    I am on a test cycle and I have a little late night eatting problem I hope you guys can help me out with. Latley, at night I would say about a hour before bed I get this uncontrolable urge to eat and I go crazy and eat WAY to much. I take in way too many carbs, and this is putting on fat. Yes im getting bulkier, but not the way i want to. I was wondering if you guys had any advice for me from gettin myself into these late night binges. During the day I eat really well, medium carb intake, low fat, high protein. Any ideas to help me out???

Thanks

wimp is offline Associate Member
    i have a protien shake before i go to bed. its not as good as eating but it holds me off till the morning.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Big glass of milk and a can of tuna w/ some BBQ sauce... Milk might have some carbs though....

Peace

Steele is offline Member
    protein bar?

yellows2k is offline Member
    have a protein shake with a tablespoon of PB or flax

LexMuscles19 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help guys ill try that...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you do end up going a little crazy late night with the carbs, try to get some fiber in you to help slow their digestion and insulin responce.

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well for starters how about some self control and discipline. The advice that the bro's have already given is a good way to go. Also drink more water, it helps to curb the appetite. But late night, egg whites, tuna, protein shake.

rotunda is offline Junior Member
    Just a side to what everyone else said. I would go protein shake with at least some carbs. The fact is that if you're hungry and all you eat is protein before sleeping, you will have a tough time getting the good night's sleep that you need while on a cycle. I've tried restricting carbs at night as well, but just try sleeping-maybe it'll work for some but not everyone.

I would prob watch the carbs throught the rest of the day- not just night. I mean if you're gaining fat, it can't only be from those late night snacks- there's likely something else in play. I have no idea what happens to metabolism while sleeping (faster or slower?)- maybe do a search.

God tuna before bed... I think my stomach would murder me! I'd be burping 'till morning!

Late night snack for me is usually cottage cheese with sugar free jam or if I really want to splurge, a little fresh maple syrup.

Red

wimp is offline Associate Member
    beer and cheetos

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by yellows2k
    have a <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> shake with a tablespoon of PB or flax
    Yellow with his Peanut butter again I started putting PB in my oatmeal in the moring instead of flax and love it.

Keightly is offline Junior Member
    Egg whites! Why? There slow digesting, low calorie, 0 carbs, and filling! put a packet of splenda on them, damn good, calms the sweet tooth at night, fills in up, and the protien is slow diegesting, so it like time release protien but cheap!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Keightly
    Egg whites! Why? There slow digesting, low calorie, 0 carbs, and filling! put a packet of splenda on them, damn good, calms the sweet tooth at night, fills in up, and the protien is slow diegesting, so it like time release protien but cheap!
    YUP YUP,

I haven't put splenda on my eggs yet I am going to try tomorrow, hope its good.

Pain

Thread Information