J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member

Question question about T3

Ive heard alot of you talking about T3... i dont find any good information about it... how does it work?? is this ECA like? Is this is rough for heart, is it legal in canada and in usa? who is the producer of this stuff, the best one?

should i combine this with something else?

im on plateau right now, need a boost, ive been taking xenadrine to kick me out off this plateau but didint work... is this could help???

im about 20% BF
    tx for advice!!!

J-F
    Ive reposted in the Supplement forum... sry for posting this here... wrong forum!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    T3 is a thyroid hormone. Also known as Cytomel . It comes in pill and liquid form and is not a drug for the beginner of hormone experimentation.

I would suggest looking at your diet and cardio split. T3 won't drop the fat for you, diet and cardio is what gets it gone. List your routine so we can check out what you've been working with.

Also, fill in your profile so that bro's can take a look at who they're helping. Stats and experience are key bits of info to giving good advise

J-F
    Ive updated my info...
    im traning 4 times a week with 40min of cardio at high intensity...
    ive been on a low carb diet + Xenadrine, totaly suck for me... fat lost was very cheap, beside glycogen, water and muscle loss.. . i want to get kicked out of my fucking plateau right now ( 38% to 20%) and im stucked at 20% now... i want to losse an another 5%...

that it...
    tx!

Whats your calories looking like? It's possible you might be in starvation mode.

Also, what is low carb? Let me know how many grams of Fat/Protein/Carbs your getting

I would suggest upping training to 5-6 dyas a week. When do you do cardio? Morning? Night?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

YO!!!!!

If you aren't on some kind of aas/gear, then don't even THINK about using T-3 for fat loss.

You'll lose just as much muscle as you do fat, even IF you know how to diet correctly to try and save as much lean mass as you can. If you don't, it's that much worse. A minimum of 400 mgs. test per week should be included if one is going to run T-3.

Diet and cardio are better. They are needed FIRST even with T-3........so if u think T-3 is some miracle end to all fat loss product, then you've just received some very disheartening news! It's not.........

~SC~

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    MY QUESTION IS. MY DIET AND CARDIO IS ON POINT. (IT HAS HELPED ME LOST ALMOST 80 LBS) NOW I FEEL LIKE I NEED AS TO GET MORE LEANER...I'M GOING TO TRY T3 BUT ALONG WITH PROP/FINA/CLEN ...MY QUESTION IS TO THOSE WHO SAY T3 IS NOT FOR FAT LOSS CARDIO AND DIET IS? SO FOR PEOPLE WHO ALREADY ARE DIETING PROPERLY AND DOING CARDIO AND ALSO LIFTING WHAT WOULD BE THE PURPOSE TO TAKE AS THEn??? OBVIOUSLY WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE EXTRA EDGE AND MAKE OUR JOBS EASIER

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    SO NOW IS T3/FINA/PROP/CLEN GOOD FOR FAT LOSS IF EVERYTHING ELSE IS ON POINT????

Originally posted by ozmax98
    SO NOW IS T3/FINA/PROP/CLEN GOOD FOR FAT LOSS IF EVERYTHING ELSE IS ON POINT????
    Start a fresh thread so that other members can chime in easier.
    Yes, the above cycle is good for cutting depending on stats/experience

Thread Information